Izuku of Class 1-B

~ Class 1-A POV except Izuku~
"Hey Deku, want to sit with us" asked Ururaka pointing at the table with everybody in Class 1-A even Bakugo.

"No thanks" responded Izuku as everybody in Class 1-A heard.

"They Izuku" said a Boy with blonde hair, Neito Monoma.

"What to sit with us Izuku?" Asked Monoma.

Everybody in the table looked at Izuku as he said "Sure".

"DEKU!!!!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Yes Katsuki" said Izuku while he was about to leave the table. Everybody was in shock that Izuku called him Katsuki instead of Kachan as he left the table to sit with Class 1-B.

"What's going on?" Asked Yayorozu.

"I don't know but I do not like it at all" said Shoto.

"Yeah? And he for the first time called Bakubro 'Katsuki' instead of 'Kachan'. Said Kirashima.

~After Lunch~
As Class 1-A was going to the Class Room they saw Izuku playing cards with Class 1-B.

                           ~After Lunch~            As Class 1-A was going to the Class Room they saw Izuku playing cards with Class 1-B

"That's IT!!!!" Yelled Bakugo as he stormed up to the Class and pulled Izuku by the Bow.

"Wait Katsuki?!?!" Said Izuku being dragged up to Class 1-A and getting pushed in the Classroom of Class 1-A.

"DEKU WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!!" Yelled Bakugo as the rest of Class 1-A surrounded him.

"Yeah. Izuku you have been acting strange" said Mina.

"And by strange you have been With class 1-B for a couple of weeks now, maybe Months!" Said Kaminari.

"Well it is not your business" said Izuku as all the Class looked at him as how he responded.

Then the door slammed open showing everybody in Class 1-B. "Hey leave him alone!!" Yelled TetsuTetsu.

Then in a little while Class 1-A and Class 1-B started to fight for Izuku as the rest of the Classes looked at the fight.

As soon as the Teachers arrived Class 1-A and Class 1-B was sent to the principles Office. The teachers were shocked that they were fighting Over Izuku.

" Well that is Intresting" said Nezu. People thought that they liked Izuku, and people also thought the Boys in Class 1A and Class 1B Were gay.

" So Izuku why were you with Class 1-B" asked Eraser head.

"Well because I-I am d-dating ..... Itsuka" said Izuku in a shy Voice.

Now the Pro hero's/ Teachers were shocked. Someone in Class 1-A dating somebody in Class 1-B. Even though Class 1-B accepted Izuku, they knew that the rest of the classes would say it was ............Forbidden Love'

To be Continued ....
This story I wanted to do because I ship Itsuka and Izuku. I thought about It because I was doing also the story 'Hero's or Fairy's' a My hero academia and Fairytale crossover