The Drama Begins

~Class 1-A POV~(Except deku)
"I CANNOT BELIEVE DEKU IS DATING THAT ORANGE BROOM" said Bakugo like he was going to explode.

"Well Kendo is VERY BOSSY" said Ururaka having a fist in the hands because she was very jealous.

"Well she is kinda nice" said Mina while holding her finger in her chin thinking.

"Yeah!! She is very kind"Said Momo because she already knows her personality.

Ururaka though of an Idea. Not so nice as an Angel, a plan more like a devil.

"B-but she h-hurt m-m-me and t-told m-me t-to n-not s-s-say something o-or s-s-she w-will hurt m-me" said Ururaka while fake Crying.

"WHAT?!?!" Yelled everybody most people in class 1-A looking mad and about to explode.

"They will PAY" said Tokoyami while dark shadow appeared with red eyes.

"Yeah they dare to mess with my friend, THEY MESS WITH BOMBS!!!" Said Bakugo witch was the first time he called her

Some people did not believe her which was:
Mina Ashido
Mashirao Ojiro
Denki Kaminari
Kouji Kouda
Kyouka Jirou
Shouto Todoroki
Momo Yaoyorozu
Hanta Sero
Tooru Hagakure
"What WHY WOULD KENDO DO THAT?!?!" Yelled Momo in an angry voice.

"Yeah I got to agree with Momo on this one" said Denki looking disappointing at the rest who believed her.

"She is your friend why would you not believe her?!?!" Said lida as Ururaka continued to fake cry.

The ones who did not believe Ururaka left without saying something.

~Later in Class 1-A living room~
"I can't believe they believed Ururaka" said Sero.

"Me neither" said Kouji while the others stared at him.

"YOU TALKED" said the ones in the living room.

"Yeah I only talk to the people I trust" he said with a smile.

"Any way you want to check on De-Izuku" said Mina.

They all agreed so they went to his room.

They were about to knock but the suddenly he opened the door.

"Guy come in, hurry" he whispered.

As soon as they entered his room they saw this:

"NANI" they all yelled while staring at Izuku with a suprised face

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ALL MIGHT THINGS" yelled Jirou.

"Well...." he said while pushing a button to turn back into its all might things.

"CAN I BUY IT FOR A MILLION OF DOLLARS" said Momo with her wallet on her hand.