Big boys

How is everyone doing?! I'm hoping okay with all of this stuff going on! This chapter is dedicated to all the people who've messaged me or commented and asked for an update! This is for you!

I really hope you guys enjoy! I'm trying to get updates done a bit faster!

This is more of a filler with cute fluff!

So, happy reading everyone and don't forget to vote and comment for more future chapters😊!!

Louis's POV:

I don't know how much I actually spent, but I'm sure it put a pretty decent dent in my bank account.

It was needed items, kinda. Well, it was mostly whatever Harry looked at or took interest in. I wanted him to have everything since he's been without anything for some time.

It's not like I didn't have the money for it, I'm literally made of money since the job I once had provided more than enough.

Being a singer had its perks.

We were on our way home, Harry buckled safely into the backseat. I glanced up at the rear view mirror, everything we bought piled on top of him since we had so much. All I could see was his face and his head full of curls.

" oh my gosh! Where did Harry go?! ". I questioned playfully, looking around in the backseat as if I didn't see him. " he was here just a minute ago! ".

I heard Harry giggle and pop his head up further with his arms shooting up.

" I'm right here! ". He exclaimed, making some items fall on the floor.

I acted surprised and gasped.

" I thought I left you at the store! ". I faked being relieved as I put a hand on my chest.

Harry giggled to himself most of the way home as he played with his stuffed cat.

Once I pulled into the drive way, I parked the car and got out to retrieve Harry.

" up you go! ". I smiled, unbuckling him and lifting him up.

I frowned when I seen dark damp circle on Harry's seat as I placed him on my hip.

His pants didn't look any better since they were wet all the way down to his knees.

" you're lucky we got you some more clothes ". I mumbled, seeing Harry blush and turn his head away from me.

I sighed and took a softer approach, rubbing his back and bouncing him a bit.

" Harry hun, look at me please ". I started, waiting for Harry to meet my eyes.

He turned his head but kept his gaze on my shirt as he played with the materiel.

" why didn't you say something, love? We could have stopped for a potty break ". I asked, making Harry whine and hide his face in his hands.

" dunno, wanted to be a big boy! Thought I could make it ". He mumbled, pulling on his bottom lip.

I just smiled and ruffled his hair.

" big boys need breaks to, hun. You shouldn't have held it. Little boys like you don't always make it and that's okay but you have to tell me". I explained, grabbing a few bags with my free hand and using my hip to close the door.

Harry's pout grew in size as he crossed his arms.

" could of made it if you didn't drive slow ". He muttered, turning his head away again.

I just rolled my eyes, seeing as he was taking on my attitude apparently.

" doesn't matter, potty breaks are better than weeing on yourself, isn't it? ". I shot back, hearing Harry groan knowing that I had won.

Like Liam had said, he was already here making lunch. He was constantly here no matter what, maybe I should take that spare key away from him.

I walked in and placed the few bags on the counter as well as putting Harry on his own two feet.

Liam raised an eyebrow at me as he flipped the grilled cheese he was cooking.

" that's doesn't look like "just bird seed" to me". He said, putting the grilled cheese on a plate and turning the stove off.

" yeah well, since Harry will be staying here for a bit I thought I would get him some necessities ". I mumbled with a shrug.

" so Harry really needs a twelve pack of play dough, ten different onesies and five stuffed animals? ". Liam questioned, rummaging through the bags.

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly as I smiled.

" well, it'll be a long stay? ".

Liam chuckled and shook his head as he glanced down at Harry who had one nasty pout.

" hey, what happened? ". Liam asked, frowning as he bent down to Harry's level.

" Louis's a meanie ". He whined, crossing his arms over his chest.

" yeah, I've heard that before ". Liam agreed, receiving a glare from me. " but I'm talking about you pants, buddy ".

Harry growled and covered his face with his hands.

" he thought he could make it home without needing a potty break when he needed to potty. He claims that he was trying to be a big boy". I explained, hearing Harry whine even more.

" that's not okay, hun. Even big boys need potty breaks. You should have told, Louis ". Liam scolded, making Harry stomp his feet.

" but I thought I could make it! Louis was just driving slow! ". Harry declared.

" while Louis does drive slow, it's for your safety. You have to say something when you need to go, that's your body telling you it needs something and your needs are important, okay? ". Liam asked, watching as Harry sighed and nodded.

" okay ". Harry mumbled, tears slowly starting to cascade down his face.

I quickly picked him up, hugging him tight as I wiped them away.

" it's okay, love. We're just trying to make you understand the importance of asking for the potty. No one is mad at you, alright? ". I kissed him on the top of his head as he nodded.

" alright then, let's go get you cleaned up and get the rest of your fun stuff inside ". I smiled, carrying Harry back into his room.

" there's more?! ". Liam exclaimed, looking at the bags.

" of course, I just got myself a new little and I'm gonna give him the world! ". I called over my shoulder after watching Liam shake his head.

" giving him the world doesn't mean buying him a whole store first ". Liam muttered, sighing before he exited and started carrying in bags.

" does he really need a lava lamp?!!! ".