Chapter 3

Ethan's pov:
I was finally done for the night, well I guess it was morning now. I hated running the perimeter of the pack border, but seeing as how I was alpha I had to to insure my packs safety and well being.

I had been up all night because we had to up our security and I had to help keep watch. I don't know why but we've had an increase in the amount of rogues lingering too close to the border.

I decided to push the thought to the back of my mind until later, right now all I could think about was good. I was starving and I doubt there was anything at home at the time, so I called a couple of my friends, through the pack mind link, to go get breakfast.

I had called my beta, carter, my third in command, Jace and my friend Collin, but I knew carter and Jace would bring their mates along.

Once we all loaded into 2 cars we decided to try out this new place that Carters made had found a couple days ago.

When we got there it looked quite old fashioned, but I mean as long as there was food I really didn't mind.

"The food here's really good,"Carters mate, Layla said.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see," carter chuckled.

We were all pretty quite after that, aside for Jace and Carter talking to their mates about God know what.

Our waitress arrived, she seemed to be in her late 20's. We all quickly ordered and waited.

I was getting slightly impatient as I hadn't eaten and it was taking soo long.

All of a sudden I heard a crash followed by the enchanting voice of a beautiful girl rambling to apologize.

As she came back our eyes locked and that's when my wolf screamed at me 'mate!'

I was frozen as she hurriedly left. Thoughts were racing through my mind, I have a mate, why'd she leave, my mates human? The last one stuck.

Violets pov:

As I walked down the rocky path, on my way to school I thought of how that guy in the diner looked at me. Why he looked at me the way he did.

He was soo gorgeous. He had amazing brown hair, his green eyes were just heavenly and his jawline to die for. He looked a bit older than me though. I mentally laughed, what on earth would he want to do with me.

In the ruckus I must've forgotten about my clothes.

I guess I'll change when I get to school, I think I have a spare in my locker.

I put my earphones in and put my music on shuffle. Just as best thing I never had came on I reached school.

I walked in and to my locker, luckily avoiding Jenna, my biggest tormentor.

I don't know what her problem with me was but she had one. She would always call me names, insult everything I do or wear and just push me around, I guess you call it bullying.

Trying my best to avoid her I made my way to first period which was English, my favourite actually.

I entered the class and made my way to the back and sat in the empty desk in the back.

I patiently waited for class to start and began to dread the day to come.
.
.
.
.
An
So this is the next chapter lol
Anyways I tried to make it longer.
Hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to vote and comment!