Chapter 8

Violets pov:
I just woke up and all I can say is that was the best sleep of my life. I've never actually felt safe enough to fall asleep for more than 4 hours on a good day. I feel like I've been asleep for days, it's just very refreshing.

I wonder where ever Ethan was. According to the clock on the wall, it was 10:33 and by the looks of it in the morning.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I slipped out of my clothes from before, I was too tired to even change. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run. I haven't showered with hot water for years, this felt amazing.

Some may say I'm overreacting but once you live the way I had for years you will be grateful for the tiniest things. After showering I tried to find decent clothes and change.

I decided on some light wash skinny jeans and a plain black shirt. It looked alright and once my hair dried I just put it in a high ponytail.

I slowly opened the door to see if anyone was in the hall and by the looks of it no one was in sight but DAMN was this house big. I wondered how many people lived here.

I saw a staircase around the corner of the hall and decided to explore. I mean if this guy practically kidnapped me, he can't be mad if I decide to explore a little.

Just as I was about to go down I saw a large door from the corner of my eye and it was very different from the rest of these normal looking ones. It looked like the door to a dungeon or something.

I knew I shouldn't have been so nosey, but my curiosity just got the best of me. And I headed towards the door. It was farther than it looked. As I got closer I could hear banging and other noises, screeching?

I'm not gonna lie I was sort of freaking out inside and I was terrified. I really didn't want to know what was behind these doors but I couldn't help it, it's like I couldn't stop walking towards it. As I reached for the door suddenly someone slapped my hand away.

"OW" I practically screamed
"Sorry, but you can't go there no ones aloud to," this boy said.
By the looks of it he was about my age, maybe a little older. He had light brown hair and very vibrant green eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry, I-I don't know what got into me"
"Don't worry it's fine, I'm Alex by the way, you must be violet"
"Yeah how did you know?"
"Everyone knows your the alphas mate"
"Im the whos what now?"
"Oh nothing" Alex said and quickly walked away.

I wonder what all that was about. When I turned to walk back, Ethan was standing right behind me. I jumped a little in fright.

"Oh I didn't know where you were so I was just looking for you!" I said really fast.

"It's alright, this is your home too," Ethan said.

"Oh, thank you, I guess" I whispered really quietly.

" well anyway I was just about to leave to the airport to pick up my brother"

"You have a brother?" I questioned

"Yeah, a twin actually and were identical" Ethan explained.

"Oh wow" I said, God could I be any more dry.

"Yeah haha I have to go but use make yourself at home and eat something, you must be starving" Ethan told me before walking down and out the house.

I can't explain how Ethan made me feel, I feel so loved by this guy I barely even know. It's everything I've ever wanted to feel, strange, I know. What I don't get is how this amazingly kind and gorgeous man could want anything to do with me, I looked like a rag and a dirty old one at that.

I walked around until I finally found the kitchen, it was gigantic much like everything in this house.
In the kitchen I bumped into a lovely lady named Elise, who told me she was the chef. She prepared a lovely meal for me. Too bad I couldn't finish it.

I was used to barely eating at all, so as you can probably guess I was barely able to eat more than a little of my meal.

Once I finished I offered to clean my dishes but Elise insisted I didn't, she was too kind.

While I got up and continued exploring the house my mind began to think, think about Ethan and how amazing he seemed and how I'd love to get to know him better. Which led me to think about his brother. Damn if he was as identical to Ethan as he said then he must also be amazing.

Before I even realized it was noon, wow does time fly by. I began to wonder when Ethan and his brother would be back, probably soon i figured.

I ended up back in my room. I was just sitting around, quite bored. When I looked out the window I saw a large black Range Rover pull in and out came Ethan and his brother. They looked exactly alike! The only way I told them apart was the fact i remembered what Ethan had worn this morning.
When he looked up our eyes connected and locked in place. What I felt in those few seconds was exactly what I felt when I was around Ethan.

Hey!
OMG I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever 😂
I seem to say that every time I update...OOPS
Well anyway this chapter was pretty boring but let's see how things work out with Ethan's brother.
Tell me what you think so far!
Vote and comment if you want!
-Z💜