Chapter 43: A Word They all fear

ON the side is Leon 

[UNEDITED]

Leon's POV

I had took mom to the office and sat down with her on the sofa. She was crying really hard. I was holding her while rocking.

"Mom ...please stop crying ... it's okay" I say soothing her.

She sat up. Then sniffed. She looked at me in my eyes. "Leon...I just..." she took in a breath. "It's like...." She shook her head.

"Mom" I say.

"Looking at Liana is like looking at me all over again...But Did Liana plan to get pregnant? Or was it unexpectedly?" She says looking in my eyes.

"By the sound of her saying How she's happy that she's pregnant and not ashamed....Maybe she did plan it or maybe if she knew this happened she'll be prepared." I tell her.

She had touched her forehead. "Leon...you do know that You and Liana weren't a mistake...right?" She says.

"Yeah..." I say.

"I know it was pretty messed up that I got pregnant at sixteen....It was unexpectedly ...but I was happy... I tried my best to make sure you guys Were being feed, clothed and have a place to sleep and stay warm at. I love all of you with my dearly heart" She says.

"I am disappointed in Liana... I guess every parent would knowing their child is having a child of there own." She says.

"Mom...it's going to be alright" I tell her.

"Leon...That's what I've been telling myself since I was sixteen...but I guess life haven't been fair to me since I was sixteen...I nearly almost died multiple times....I nearly almost got your daddy killed for saving me. I wasn't the best for protecting myself and always putting a burden on your daddy."

"Mommy... is really sorry" she cried out again. I had hugged her again tighty. "Shhh...Mommy...Please don't cry" I tell her.

"Aww...My big baby" She says. The office door had opened and it was Jessie. She was buried into my chest crying heavily. I gave Jessie a look.

"Look mom...Jessie is here" I say. She looked up and put her arms out to Jessie.

Jessie came into moms arms. I had got up. "I'll go see how dad and Liana is doing mmmkay" I say as I left out.

.

.

.

.

.
Katherine's POV

I knew Leon didn't want to take care of me any longer. Maybe it was getting a bit awkward for him.

"Mommy...I'm sure it's going to be okay" Jessie says. I let go of him as he got up. I had raffled his messy hair.

Looking at Jessie and Leon....now that I think about it...they look more like Carter. And Christina and Liana looks more like me.

The door opened again and it was Carter. He looked stressed out. He sighed. "Jessie why don't you go...I need to talk to your mother" Carter tells Jessie. Jessie looked at me one more time then nodded as he left out.

"Katherine" Carter says.

"I know" I say.

"No you don't...it's that makeup...I told you she was too young to be wearing it....but no she needs to express herself" Carter says.