Chapter 45: The Real Monster With The Secrets

Ont the side is Liana 

(Edited)

Jesse’s POV

I had finally got finished getting dress. I had dressed up in my casual clothes, just a long white T-Shirt, some skinny jeans pants, my convers and a Beanie hat. I had looked myself in the mirror really quite that I didn’t even notice mom standing their looking amused. She was leaning on the door frame. I had smiled as I made eye contact and she just couldn’t help but smile back at me. She had came in my room as I turned around. She put her hand over her heart. “Jesse, it must be tortures to have looks like that” She says. I had shrugged. “I’m used to it, there’s a lot of girls that tell me that I’m cute or hot…it’s annoying” I honestly tell her, I mean not every other girl I interfere with doesn’t just have to tell me about my looks. She had touched my face. “Is it possible, that skate boarding is your number one?” she says. I nodded. “Of course” she had this huge bright smile then she hugged me really tightly then let go of me. “If to blame anybody, blame your father for your handsome looks” She says. Well not that I hate my looks, like Leon says. Within a year I may be catching myself finding myself a girl or just enjoy all the girls attentions, especially the hot ones.

“Oh and come on, Lizz is waiting on you” She says. “Thanks and bye mom” I say leaving out the room. “Have fun” she shouted as I had ran down stairs. Just like me, Lizz wore her causal clothes. When I had approached her I had put my hand into a fist and so did she and our knuckles connected then we went outside in her mom’s car. Her mom had got there really fast. We had went to the door and knocked on the door. Malina lives in this huge house, of course I wouldn’t have been surprised since she’s a rich spoiled girl, but I’d say our families both have a lot of money. The door opened and everything was all decorated in sparkles and pink, purple, and blue. She had about everything. Lizz just scuffed at all the stuff, I agree with her. Maybe she did overdo it a bit. There were a lot of people here, probably our whole middle school, to be exact. Malina came out of nowhere “Jesse! I’m glad you made it” she says with her hands out I had hugged her. She wore this sparkly long shortish dress with diamonds all around her. “Hey, Malina. Cool party” I say. She smiled really brightly. “Thanks” she had glanced at Lizz, Lizz gave her a look. She looked back at me and grabbed my hand. “Come on, I have that present for you” she says. I gave Lizz an apologetic looks. She waved me off and smiled. I know she’s going to be mad at me on Monday.

Malina had taken me passed the V.I.P room and upstairs. What is she doing? She had taken me to a door and opened it and brung me in it. It was her room, besides the obvious pinks walls and her picture above her bed. She closed the door and locked it. She had taken a deep breath. I was still wondering what she was doing. She turned towards me. “Jesse, be honest… am I pretty to you?” she says. She doesn’t think she’s pretty? She’s beautiful, like she have such goddess looks. “You are very pretty to me” I say. She had smiled and blushed. “Um…Jesse… I was meaning to tell you and I think this would be the perfect time, but I like you… like a lot” She says. I smiled. “I like you a lot too” I say.

“if you like me a lot , do you want to go out?” she says. “Yeah” I say. Those words seemed as if we made her whole life complete. Then she looked nervous. “If you like me, then do you want to have sex?” she says. That kind of surprised me. “I mean, do you know what it is right? I heard it’s amazing” she says. “I know what it is.” I say. I had to think quickly. Leon always did tell me how good it felt but I was so grossed out I always told him to shut up. I guess somewhere else that a part of me made me give her an answer, an answer I may regret. “Yeah, I’ll do it” I say. Well, as you guessed it. I ended up sleeping with her; it was for about two hours to the most until we went down stairs and joined the party. It was amazing, despite the mess that happened that Leon never told me about. Malina was holding my hand, I know she’s probably still in pain but she’s baring it. Malina went in the V.I.P section and I just went and got us some juices. Lizz came up to me. “Where were you too? I was so bored” Lizz says. “Um, nowhere” I say.