Chapter 39: Showing True Colors

[UNEDITED]

Katherine's POV

I left into the next room seeing Mia laid out upside down on the couch on her phone. I'm surprised she hasen't noticed me in the room yet.

"Mia Dear" I say softly causing her to jump and fall off the couch with a big umpf. I quickly went over and helped her up, "are you okay?" I quickly say concern.

"Gosh..What the fuck! You could aleast announce when your in the room or something!" she shouted loudly than her voice came down a bit.

"Mia...Don't say the F Word" I say... Kids these days think they can curse at an adult.. I wish My kids would curse at me.

"you don't tell me what the fuck to do and how come you came out inside of Mr,Smith?" she says.

"because it was akward for him since he's 26 being alone in a room with an 14 year old who isn't his child" I say and she rolled her eyes at me.

I'm starting to loose patients with this kid, Haven't Evelyn ever taught her manners? I'M pretty sure she has.

"So Kid....I Mean Mia ... Why are you in our hotel room this early in the morning?" I say.

"UH....2 Reason's Katherine...1. I had got in an agurement with my Mother...She's bitching about some stupid stuff and 2. I wanted to see Mr.Smith ... he's smoking hot" She says with an huge grin while blushing.

"I mean aren't you two just dating.... because there's no way he could be with you forever" she says folding her arms as she got up and got back on the couch.

this kid should watch what she says.

"Listen Mia" I say smiling.

"I Don't mind you having a Crush on Carter but I Do mind that you are disrespecting me so I would really appreciate it if ya didn't disrepect me....mmmkay" I say sweetly while smiling.

She started laughing making me brake my smile off.

"Hey aren't you like 17 and your trying to boss me around" she says shaking her head as she started laughing again.

I had sat down and sighed a frustrated sigh.

"Mia I was 17, 5 years ago...I'm 21 in a half" I say and she stopped laughing than looked at me serious.

"seriously?" she says surprised of my real age. I'm not going to be embrassed beacause I'M still really young but if I was like 45 than I'll lie and say i'm 35 actually but I doubt anyone would ask an Older Women how old she is because it's Highly rude and it can put down a few women because your basically telling them that their old when their not actually Old.

"SO Serious" I say in a Playfull Duh Tone,

"urm... Sorry .... uh" She says nervous

"its fine kid" I say and she looked down at her phone and started fiddling with the top of her phone and she had opened her mouth.

"urm..Can I ask you a Question?" she says

that caught me by surprise... this kid is sooooo bipolor anyway so throw it at me.... Agurement with your mom, friend trouble, boy trouble, a crush, school

"Go A Head" I say assuring her.

she had looked me in my eyes and slowly opened her mouth.

"I really wanna sleep with my boyfriend but I'M to nervous because I heard it hurts alot but you ... can you tell me how it feels to have Sex because I wanna know from someone experienced." She says and my mouth just dropped...