Fact #300(s)

Here we are, ladies and gentlemen. Right here, right now, I will present to you the Top Five facts given to me by you guys. But before we get into that, I would like to thank all the people who sent in facts. I recieved so many and it was hard just to narrow it down to five. But, it had to be done. 

Here I present to you, the Top Five Pokemon Facts:

#5 (Provided by @JitseKuilman):

Only two Pokemons' names start with the letter X. They are Xatu and Xerneas.

#4 (Provided by @TheReadingPainter)

Pokemon has aired a total of 850 episodes making it the 13th longest running anime ever.

#3 (Provided by @JamesAndChoc) 

Lumi/lumo is Latin for light. Lumiose city is based of Paris. Paris is also known as the city of light. Lumiose is essentially known as the city of light.

#2 (Provided by @ForeverMoonlight)

Genesect is believed to be a modified version of Kabutops. Looking at the build and structure, the two Pokemon look strikingly similar. Also, Genesect's Pokedex entry states, "Over 300 million years ago, it was feared as the strongest of hunters. It has been modified by Team Plasma." Kabutops was also known to be a fierce hunter from 300 million years ago.

 #1 (Provided by @Venour)

One of Parasect's Pokedex entries says its spores are used as medicine in China, which is a rare reference to the real world.

And that's it, ladies and gentlemen! The Top Five Pokemon Facts! Once again, I would like to thank everyone who sent in facts and I'd like to congratulate the Wattpaders of which placed in the Top Five! You all win dedications in the next five facts for earning this achievement!

Thank you everyone for reading!

Bye!