XXVI

Hajshaihsja I just read through this whole book and it's so cringe why do people read this–

Anyway, bit of violence and sum fluffy fluff

Hope ya enjoy!!

After an hour, I was stabbed once again. This time, in the shoulder. I did everything I could not to scream. It wasn't as bad as the first wound, but it was still bad.

Shitty Shigi came in about twenty minutes later, looking pissed.

"Damn. Being pissed does not look good on you," I said, eyeing him.

"Shut the fuck up," he snapped, glaring at me.

"What happened, did the fucking oat get his ass beat or somethin?" I asked, earning a deadly look from Shitty Shigi. "Guess I assumed correctly.." I muttered under my breath. "Wait so now that their focus isn't on.." Realization came over me and I felt myself smirk.

"They won't be able to find you in time. Your phone's location is off and in forty minutes your getting a knife through your heart. Good look surviving that." And with that, Shitty Shigi walked out of the room, slamming the door.

Well actually they can still track me if they try hard enough and it won't take All Might very long to get over here.

Toga came in a few minutes later. I watched her carefully. I was sure it hadn't been forty minutes, but at this point, I didn't know.

"(Y/n)!! Have you seen the news??" Toga asked. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh right. Look!" She showed me her phone and I saw a... really skinny All Might on the screen, saying some things I wasn't really paying attention to. He looked terrible. He looked.. half dead. He couldn't save me like that.

So...

Now what??

(highkey considering killing (Y/n) hsjbsj)

•Timeskip to 36 minutes later•

No one's here.

At this point I was getting ready to accept my death.

Then, I came up with an idea. An idea that would've been really useful like, I dunno, an hour ago? I looked over to Shitty Shigi, who was standing in the corner, eyeing me carefully.

"Hey Shigi, how many people are watching?" I asked.

"About eight thousand now." My eyes widened slightly as a small smirk formed across my face.

At least one of them knows Morse Code, right?

I looked outside, trying to find some clue as to where I was. Outside, I saw an abandoned shack. There was a tattered sign on the side, and I squinted to read it. It read "Kea's Eats."

I looked straight at the camera, trying not to laugh, as what I was about to do was gonna be pretty funny.

"Beeeep beep beeeep," I started out, shooting a glance to Shitty Shigi, who looked at me as if I was losing my mind.

"Beep. Beep beeeep. Beep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beep. Beep beep beep. Slash."

"Can you shut up you're annoying. You only have three minutes left to live," Shitty Shigi said.