Chapter Six

Declan's POV

Angel pushed him to his limit today, but it was time for her to get some sense knocked back in her head. 'She needs the reminder of who's master and who's servant very often. Just because she's my best girl here, doesn't mean she needs a big head. So I guess you could say that I deflated that head of hers today,' he thought while smiling as he remembered what all he did to her earlier today.

Anyway, he had too much on his plate to deal with her outburst. He was trying to run a brothel with the costs of food, the staff, and being in a house of girls is never easy. Then there's the case of his mate and the Dark. Just the thought of her had him turned on. 'God, I love that woman, as she loves me. But I cannot be found with her,' he thought frantically not want to imagine would happen if that occurred. It's not that he's not proud of his love; his Amanda is amazing to him. The fact that she's the fallen princess is the problem, but just because she's Dark doesn't mean the Crown didn't rightfully belong to her. And he intended to fight with the her and the Dark to see she got what was hers.

He was in his office while sitting at his desk working on his laptop, when Declan smelled that astonishing scent. She came through the secret door, and she slowly made her way to him.

"I need you now. Take me right here; I'm yours," She purred, but he could her desperation leaking in her voice. He knew what she wanted- what she needed. It had been a week since he had seen her, and he needed her too. He don't think he could wait any longer either.

'I'm glad I locked the door on my way in.'

By this time she was straddling him while he sat in his office chair. Her fingers tangled in his hair, as his hands explored her. The sweet and addicting smell of her found its way in him as her long straight blonde hair covered him while her lips attacked his neck. He moaned as her teeth glazed his skin, and she followed suit at his sound. With that he took control and picked her up and as he did, she wrapped her legs around him. He laid her on her back on the couch and their lips found each others. Her hands found their way under his shirt, and he nearly lost complete control of himself.

Just then there was a knock on the door, and they both hissed. He swore aloud, and she smiled, amused at his reaction. She gave him a quick but passionate kiss while getting up. She whispered that we would finish this later, and he said in her ear that he couldn't wait. With that she silently slipped out the way she came. That's not what he wanted, but it would have to do. He quickly made himself presentable, and straightened his desk.

"You can come in," he said. "Sit down anywhere. You want a drink?" When he never heard anything from whoever was at his door, he started to speak again trying to break the ice, "You know, the famous vampire that lives in Vana, Simon Fowler, once said, 'Get up and dance, get up and smile, get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while.'" And then Declan grabbed another glass and filled it with Bourbon. "So here. Drink up to the days."

Declan took a sip while reaching out his hand holding the glass for this person that interrupted his time with his mate. When he looked up and saw who it was he was offering the drink to, panic filled him. 'What if he figured it out and is here to kill me and my mate. No, he couldn't separate us.' Then he looked, he really looked at him and he realized how black his eyes were with thirst. 'No, he didn't come here for that.' A smirk found its way on his face.

"Well well well, what do we have here? The perfect prince finally decided to go to a Brothel and to all of them in Sanguinem he comes here to his old friend, Declan Manet's."

"Cut the crap, Declan, and just tell me how much," the man before him said putting the drink in his hand on the table. He looked unfocused, and that was not the way of the future king, at all.

"It depends on the slave and the floor she lives on. It's kind of like a hotel. The higher the floor the slave is on the more expensive she is and the better she is. Here I have from the cheapest, oldest slave like that of a motel room, and then I have a penthouse suite, that is the best of the best and absolute perfect slave," Declan explained to him.

"What about the one that smells like chocolate and roses; how much is she?"

'Of course he would want my Angel. She was fit for a prince.'

Declan smirked again. "You have good taste; however you always did, didn't you?" The prince seemed to tense up when that was said, finding Declan's hidden meaning. But honestly, how could he waste the chance to throw the past up in his ex friend's face.

"Well, that would be my best. That's Angel. She's a bit feisty, but you'll like her. But I'm afraid she's had an accident today and can't work. She has accidents like this one quite often. I'm afraid she falls a lot. But I do have other slaves who are almost as good as she is. Several to be exact, let me just get you a sample of a few slaves blood and you tell me which one you want."

"No, I want this Angel regardless if she had an 'accident' as you call it, although knowing you, I'm quite sure it was far from that. I'll pay you £5,000."

'The Dark could use that money easily to help prepare for the coming war,' he thought to myself, and he agreed.

After Declan carefully counted the money, he told the prince the instructions on how to get to Angel. Once the man left the office, Declan laughed aloud as he went to find his mate. 'Oh, I'm going to enjoy telling Amanda that her little brother is here and just unknowingly aided the Dark,' he thought with a wicked grin on his face.