Chapter Four

Present.....

"Forever," Angel snorted to herself in her lonely room. "I was so stupid. How could someone be so naive?" She was laying on her bed staring at the blank T.V. screen. "Vamps. Irritating, annoying, lying, deceiving vampires", she mumbled to herself.

"We're not all that bad," an unknown voice from behind her door whispered so low that a normal human would not have been able to hear.

'Just my luck', she thought, 'I have to do my blood slave duties today. After all that crap Declan put me though just a few hours ago, and just what need- another vampire showing up at my door wanting to have their little fill of pleasure. I really hope all this one wants is blood.'

That's part of the bargain of being a blood slave, you stay with your master and other vampires come and buy as much time as they want with a slave. The vampire can do anything he wants with the girl in his bought time, as long as he doesn't kill her. Anything from sinking his teeth into her to a bed playtoy. And it was all legal as long as the blood slave came to her master willingly. It basically was a vampire's idea of a brothel.

"Five minutes to prepare yourself, slave, that's all you have," the unknown voice said harshly.

'Yes sir', she thought sarcastically as she got off the bed and did a salute towards the door although he couldn't see. She quickly looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was knotted a little and she had rings under her eyes. She swiftly went to her closet and grabbed the first 'uniform' that she saw and wrapped herself in a robe. The 'uniform' was extremely slutty lingerie, that she hated with a passion. She then brushed her hair out and washed off some blood that happened to still be on her neck all in a matter of two minutes and a half.

She thought about standing behind the door and waiting until the rest of her time was used, but she decided against the idea. One reason being that vampires were very impatient creatures. And another being that for some unknown logic it seemed that something seemed to be tugging her to the door.

To calm herself, Angel took a deep breath as she opened the door and looked down to the floor. An awkward silence hung in the air. As it stretched on, Angel looked up to see something she never thought she would see in her whole life.

She stared at mountain of a man. He was about six foot two, well built muscles in his arms, legs, and chest. He was pale, as were all vampires, with light blond hair that was a bit ruffled. His face was absolute perfection, and his eyes were a golden brown. He was wearing a long sleeve black button down shirt and dark blue tight jeans that framed his lower body perfectly.

Her first coherent thought after being stunned by his amazing looks was, 'Oh my god, he found out. He's going to kill me.'