Fourth of July -(cobras)

(Soooo you're part of the gang and what       not👍)

  (Hey! Ik I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm here and ready to start writing! So plz message or comment any requests. I also thought I would do this since the 4th of July wasn't too long ago :)

         Well, here you are sitting in the bed of a truck out in Billy's back fields, following the yearly tradition. A tradition that had started in junior high with your childhood friends.
You've been kickin rocks in the dirt with these boys since you were diapers and you didn't have  a problem with that.

   You took a swig of your beer, making sure to watch how much you drank because we all know what happens after six beers. You sat up slightly, stretching out your back, as you watch Billy and Charlie argue over how the fire works should be done. You sighed and just shook your head. Gosh, those two were something else.

  "What's with you?" You heard Ace's rough voice ask," because if you start bitchin, I'm going to take your ass home." The boy threatened as he turned his head to look at you.

   "Oh, just thinking about how fucking brainless those two are, Johnny~" you hummed before a shit eating grin pulled at your lips.  No matter how many times they told you not, you'd always call them by their real names just to piss them off.

"Jesus fucking Christ, (y/n)! I've told you before to not call me that! Do it again and I'll gut you." Ace grumbled angrily before throwing his tooth pick at you.

  You smiled sweetly before flipping the bird to Ace.
After that interaction, you and Ace fell into a silence, but a comfortable one at that.

"Hey (nickname), wanna light any off?" Eyeball asked, asking if you wanted to help shoot off any of the fireworks. He then waved his zippo in the air.

"Not this time, almost blew my finger last year." You laugh slightly as you politely declined your friends offer. Last year, you partook in some of indecent actions. Which was throwing ground flowers at each other.  You had lit one up and before you could throw it, it had decided to blow in your hand. Nothing too serious happened, but only a few blisters.

  "Yeah, wouldn't want you getting hurt again." Eyeball said as he puffed the smoke of his cigarette through his nose.

The night went off with the little fireworks, which was filled with laughs and the boys fucking off and being rather dumb. 
As all of you finished off the small fireworks and finally worked up to the bigger ones.
All of you had pitched in some money to get one of those really N I C E fireworks and , of course you were gonna shoot it laugh,now was the time.

  Billy took his lighter to the wick of the firework, causing it to spark and run down. Billy quickly dashed away, avoiding any dangers.

Everyone watched, waiting for it, but nothing happened. You all heard it shoot off but nothing happened, just awkward silence. The silence was broken by eyeball howling in laughter, causing the others to laugh as well.

"Shit, man , shit!" Vince shouted as he slammed his first against the hood of his car, most of his money wasted on a fluke firework.