Eleven.

Eleven.

Katelyn's pov

When we got home from the movies, I opened the door to my house and there was ashton. He looked really angry at me, I recollected what I did the last couple days to see if I did anything wrong, I didn't.

I spoke up while the boys went upstairs. "Ash, is something wrong?"

He looked at me with eyes that were red and blood shot. His usual mysterious hazel eyes were gone.

"Katelyn? Are you serious?" He said really meanly to me.

"Uh, I- I don't know what's going on" I said, with a crack in my voice.

He looked at me and yelled "EXPLAIN THIS " he showed me a picture of me and michael holding hand at the movies.

"Ash that isn't what it looks like, please let me expla-" I said

"No, save it." He yelled at me before going upstairs.

-

I don't know what to do. I just want to, die. He wouldn't even let me explain myself. I just need a hug. I need cal and luke and Michael i need my best friends.

I decided to write a note for Calum. I think I'm actually going to die today. Or maybe I should run away. I just need to get out of here for a while.

Dear Calum,

You probably heard what happened downstairs, and please tell the boys I love them. Please don't let ashton beat up michael, he didn't even let me explain what happened. Please don't look for me, I'll miss you so SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOS much. I love you so much. Thanks for being the best brother ever. You deserve to know where I'm going but please don't tell the boys okay? I'm gonna go and live with my best friend Kristen for a while, and you can visit If you want. Call me when you get this. I love you.

-Kate, katy, kat, kay, Katelyn xx

And with that, I left it on his bed and drove. I took a duffel bag with me filled with everything I needed, and my guitar.

-
A/N enjoy that ;)