Two.

Calum's pov
I woke up to the sound of the pilot telling us that our plane was landing in Australia soon. I was flying in from LA with my band, we were in there most of the time. but, the thought of my sister lingered in my mind so I decided that I would go and see her.
Wait, but what if she hates me for leaving?
No, no that can't happen.
"Calum get up Cmon bro" michael said to me as we get off the plane

There were fans everywhere. oh god, I'm so exited.

Katelyn's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
Calum comes today. that's all could possibly think about, I mean what else? He was my best friend, we were so close. Until he joined a band, and hit incredibly famous. I was actually best friends with michael and luke, yet I haven't met ashton. I've been kept a secret from the fandom since the band started, I guess it's for the best.
I decide to finally get up and get ready. I shower and straighten my long brown hair, and change. I decide on a blink 182 shirt, and some random black jeans. Then I slip on my black and white vans and put on some music while waiting for calum and my best friends to come.

Calum's pov
"I'm so exited to see katelyn" michael says and luke nods in agreement.
"I haven't met her yet, so idk what to expect" ashton says.
luke looks at him and says "she's literally calum but as a girl" oh awkward luke, will he ever learn.
We pull up to my old house, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. "Well, let's go lads." I say, as we walk to the door. I hesitate to knock, but do it anyway. The door opened to a beautiful grown girl, who I didn't even recognize, was my twin sister.

Katelyn's pov
I was singing along to some random ATL song, and I heard a knock at the door.
Calum's here.
Omg.
I just got up, and straightened out my hair and opened the door. there standing in front of me was my best friend, my twin brother, who also had hit puberty pretty damn hard, calum hood.

(A/N OOO CLIFF HANGER OK LOVE YA GUYS -Kristen)