Five.

Five.

Michael's pov

While me and Katelyn were sleeping, I felt her get up from the bed. She probay just went to the bathroom because the light was on. While she was sleeping, I looked up her sleeve, he had six deep, long cuts accross her wrist.

"Katelyn, wake up." I said to her seriously

She started to wake up "oh hey good morning." She said

"Not really, I knew what you did last night and I'm here for you, okay?" I said

"Okay, I'm so sorry Mikey, the hate just got to me." She said with a crack in her voice, a tear ran down her cheek.

I cuddled her closer "come on don't cry, let's go talk to the guys" luke comes into our room.

Luke's pov

I heard katelyn and michael in her room, and katelyn was crying. I went inside and saw them cuddling, I already saw it coming.

"I relapsed luke, I'm so sorry" katelyn said so softly.

"Oh Kate it's okay babe" I said to her and michael nodded.

We sat there playing Call Of Duty with katelyn, pretending nothing happened.

Katelyn's pov

Me and muke, haha I learned that from the fans. Well me and muke were playing cod, and I decided to get dressed. I usually don't care for them looking because we were best friends anyway.

I got up and settled on an All Time Low Crewneck and some black ripped skinny jeans. I was starting on my makeup when ashton and cal came in. Ash came and sat behind me while he watched me doing my makeup.

"What?" I asked and laughed.

"Oh sorry, was I staring? Your just, just so beautiful" ash said

"What, oh thanks" I said and stood up because I finished.

As I walked downstairs to get food, ash came down and asked me "hey Kate, are you busy tomorrow?"
Omg. He's asking me out.

"Uh no, I'm free. Why?" I asked back

"Because, I wanna take you out, I like you, katelyn." Ash said

"Oh- Uh idk what to say, I like you too sure I'll go" I stated

Ash came over and kissed my cheek "okay I'm looking forward to that."

Calum saw us and yelled "OY ASH OFF MY SISTAH" we all burst out into fits of laughter.

(A/N PREPARE FOR FEELS HAHAHAHH -Kristen)