Br0kenkitten's Contest

A gory death scene for Br0kenkitten 's contest.
................................................................

Mistypaw and I were sprinting through the forest, hurtling over fallen logs and brambles, to try and get away from the menace who destroyed our clan. He had single-pawedly murdered our entire clan, save for us, and now he was coming after my best friend and I.
"D-deerpaw, I think, you, should leave, me here. I'm, just, slowing you, down." Mistypaw panted. He was right, he had been slowing down and was slowing me down, but there was no way in StarClan I was leaving him.
"No way! Shut up and run!"
We had been running for what felt like moons, and by now we had slowed significantly and there was no sign of him. That meant that we either lost him, or he was just playing with his next meal.
You never loose him.
Mistypaw stumbled and fell. As I ran forward, a flash of brown fur temporarily blinded me. When I got my senses back, I saw His huge, brown tabby coat, his enormous claws covered in blood, over my friend.
"Deerpa-!" He was cut off by a sharp claw in his throat. He sliced his neck open, his last words lost in the gurgle of blood.
He didn't stop.
He etched lines in Mistypaw's stomach and back, bit off his tail, and broke his bones. Though Mistypaw stopped breathing long ago, He was getting much enjoyment out of it.
I was horrified by seeing my friend mutilated, but in the back of my mind I knew that this was the only distraction I was going to get. I sprinted away, tears forming in my eyes. I heard a final, sickening crunch and I knew that He had just broke my friend's skull open.
I didn't stop.
I ran until I saw a Twoleg den. It was surrounded by a fence and there was a cat sitting on it.
"Hey kid, why you runnin'?" The kittypet asked. I risked a glance behind me and saw that He was about five fox-lengths away.
"Sammy! Time to come in!"
"That big ol' cat chasin' ya? Come on in."
A Twoleg opened the den for the kittypet to go in and I scrambled inside the Twoleg den.
The first thing I was met with was a dog.
It ignored me, though, as it ran outside. The Twoleg closed the door right as He cleared the fence, and the dog went straight for him. Before I knew what was happening, the dog had Him in it's jaws and was shaking his head like mad. Even through the clear stuff I was behind in the Twoleg den, I could hear the snap of His back breaking.
I turned away and looked at the kittypet that was beside me.
"I knew my mouse-brain'd brother'd end up like this one day. I hated 'im. Ye want some food?"