ℭ𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝔒𝗇𝖾· 𝔐𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀

"Okay, One, Two, Three, four fiv- Guys! Where's Kyler?" Naviana looked around the hectic car for her siblings, counting each one to make sure she got everyone before she drove off. As Willow was fastening her seat belt she turned to Naviana with a worried expression.

"We left him in the house." Naviana sighed and unfastened her seat belt and jumped out of the car.

"Why didn't you just grab him?!?" Naviana, now annoyed, ran into the house worried about her little sibling.

"Cause I thought you were going to do it!" Yelled Williow from the passenger seat as she leaned her arm on the rolled down window looking out on the street, making sure no one found the car. You see, Naviana had to hijack the car cause she was offered a new job in New Jersey. She switch out the license plats and everything. She even painted the car a bit, so that no one would ask questions. Plus she stole this good car from an old man, he isn't supposed to be driving anyway.

Naviana came running out the house with a kid in her arms. She opened the door from the back and buckled him into the car seat. Making sure he was in right she closed the door and ran to the drivers seat. Starting the car she looked back at the hell house and drove away.

'𝔄𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾.'

*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the door of the car, Naviana drove to New Jersey

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the door of the car, Naviana drove to New Jersey. Willow was sleep on the door of the car while the younger kids were all sleep in their car seats.

They have been driving for hours non stop. Naviana was tired as hell but she needed to get to New Jersey as quick as she can. With a sigh her head leaned on her hand and she kept staring at the road.

As the girl was driving on the highway a groan was heard in the back. Naviana moved her eyes to her mirror to see who was awake. Little Carter rubbed his sleepy eyes and spoke, "Navi. I have to pee." Naviana sighed and lifted her head up.

"Alright little guy. How long do you think you can hold it?" She knew they have been driving for a while so she wasn't so surprised that the kids had to go. It was probably best they go anyway. She did not want to drive in pee all night.

"I can hold it." He leaned his head on his car seat and closed his eyes. Looking at the road a sign saying, 'Welcome to Ohio' got her attention.

"As soon as I see the next pit stop we'll grab something to eat and take a pee break." Carter only mumbled a couple of incoherent words as he took another nap. As she took the next pit stop, she had no clue that a group of killers would be there.