ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢· 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 *𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔒𝔫𝔢

I added Bo to the mates. . . He's a hottie I just had to add.

˚₊⁎ˍ̮ ⁎⁺˳

"No I think you have the wrong one."
'Really Navi? That's your bright response? God you mind as well wear a sign on your head saying, "I'M YOUR SOULMATE IN DENIAL!" Like can you be anymore obvious?'

"Nope. Your ours kitten~" Another man purred as he walked foreword. But before he could come all the way up to me a little tug was made at my shirt and he stopped, looking at the kid.

"Navi, I'm hungry!" Remembering the important thing -feeding the kids- she looked at the restaurant and back at Callie.

"I know Callie give me five seconds. Okay?" Callie sighed but nodded.

"Here," I set Lillian on the floor and she looked confused. "How about you and your sister go and find us a table? I'll keep Ky." The two girls nodded and giggled as they ran to a random table. I shifted Kyler on the arm that held Lily and looked at the men. Who gave the kids slight glares. Getting protective I glared back.

"Now," They looked back at me with loving eyes, "if you excuse me, I have some kids to feed." As I go to walk a hand grabs my waist, weary of the kid.

"Now now, that's not how you treat your soulmates. What's your name love?" I look back to see a man with a nice face and baby blue eyes. He had on a hat and a white tee shirt with jeans. (This is Bo).

"Or do we have to call you Navi?" A man teased. He had on a 'good guy doll' outfit. Like the one from that horror movie Chucky. And red hair. He smirked at me as a slight blush creeped onto my cheeks at the nickname. I was fine with the kids calling me that. But when it's your soulmate's it's a whole different story.

"Naviana." They just stared at me and I awkwardly looked around, avoiding eye contact. I feel their eyes look over my body, it doesn't take a mind reader to know what they were thinking so I grew a little uncomfortable and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Navi! Did you order the food?" I turn around to see Willow and Carter walking towards me.

"No I didn't." She groans loudly and rolls her eyes.

"Then what were you doing? I'm hungry!" She grumbles. I narrow my eyes at her and set Kyler down. Kyler walks up to Carter and they go run off towards the girls.

"I was busy."

"Doing wha-"

"Here," I take the stolen card out of my pocket and hand it to the grumpy teen. "Go order everyone's food. I have to get some gas for the car." She takes the car with a sigh, but nods.

"What do you want me to order you?" I look at her and shake my head.

"I'm not hungry."

"Liar, you haven't ate a single thing since we left six hours ago. And I don't even think you had breakfast earlier. You have to be hungry." My stomach started to hurt from the lack of food. I hoped it wouldn't grumble, since that would prove me lying about being hungry.

"Well I'm not, now go I'll be back in a minute." She begins to walk away.

"Fries and a coke?" I glare at her.

"Willow!" I scold. She throws a thumbs up and call the kids over. I shake my head and grumble. I knew she was going to buy me food and I didn't want her wasting money on me when it could go to her and the kids. Forgetting about my soulmates, who were watching everything, I turn back around to face them and gave them a sheepish smile.

"Sorry about that. I better get going. Nice to meet ya." I then turn around only to bump into a person and stumble back. Looking up I see my female mates from earlier and I curse in my mind.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Whhhhy did this happen to me!'

Placing a semi fake smile on my face I wave at them and go to walk around them only to have the blonde one grab my waist and drag me back, cause me to yelp from the unexpected change of direction.

"Not so fast little one~" I look at her in awe. Like all my other mates, she was gorgeous. Her blonde hair that was up in a bun. She looked me up and, taking in all my features like the boys did. The girl next to her did the same.

"I'm sorry but I really need to go." I try to walk passed them again but she pulls me back, again.

"We just found you and you really think we are going to let you go so soon?" I slightly glare at her and step back.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I have a car to fill of gas so me and my siblings can leave. I don't have time for this."

"One of the boys can fill your car up for you, come sit with us and your kids so we can talk to our precious mate." The blondie spoke. I shook my head.

"No I can do it myself-" I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around to see a tall buff man looking down at me, he held his hand out in a way to give me the car keys.

"No its fine." He narrowed his eyes and I knew I wasn't getting out of this one so I sighed and dropped them in his hands, muttering a quick thanks.

He smiled slightly and walked away towards the car park.

"That was Jason love, he is mute along with some of the others but he's a sweetheart." I look back at the blonde girl and nodded. I went to open my mouth to say something but a little voice was yelling my name, now on alert I look to see Callie running towards me.

"What's wrong little sis?" I didn't notice the sighs of relief coming from the others when I said little sister.

"It's Kyler, he is with Willow and he keeps trying to steal a huge teddy bear in the gift shop! He and Willow are fighting." I grumble and take Callie's hand and we make our way to the gift shop.

I can't leave those little shits for five seconds without one of them doing something that shouldn't be doing.

"Let go you fucker!" Willow shouts as Kyler pulls and screams on her hair.

"The both of you off!" I scream.