Chapter 13: The Games Begin!

Miyuki's POV

        At this moment I'm in the Hokage's Office with team Asuma as Sarutobi looks through scrolls.

        It's been boring going on these normal D-rank missions with others teams and I haven't been on a C-rank one since I was with TenTen's team. So far, I've been doing D-rank mission with this team. The team schedules have been completely messed up so now I'm skipping from team to team for missions. Oh and I think Kakashi's team is going on the Tazuna mission sooner or later. 

        "Team Asuma, 2 young princesses and family is coming from a far away land. You're mission is to babysit her and keep her happy while the meeting with her parents take place." He informs us. Someone knocks on the door, "Come in!" In comes 2 little girls; one clutching a teddy bear behind her parents; and the other standing proudly in front of her parents. "Team Asuma, meet Princess Yuuki and Princess Hiyori."

*******
        The team, princesses and I sat awkwardly across from each other in one of the many room of this Hokage building. Shikamaru had his usual bored expression on, Choji was eating his chips slowly, Ino wasn't making eye contact with anyone, Asuma was uncomfortably chewing on his cigar and I just stared out the window as my body heat increased.

        "Well, uh, why don't we introduce ourselves." Asuma began, "I'm Asuma Sarutobi, squad leader of this team. I am...an age years old and I like being a ninja and dislike work." Asuma... "Shikamaru you're next," He says, then kicks him.

        "Alright, alright. I'm Shikamaru Nara, Genin, 13, I like to sleep and don't like being disturbed." he lazily introduces himself. 

        "I'm Ino Yamanaka! I'm a Genin and I'm 13 years old! I like flowers, Sas- uh and I don't like..umm I don't know.." 

        "Hey *munch* I'm Choji Akimichi *munch* Genin, 13 years old *munch* I like food *munch* don't like work *munch munch*"

        "H-Hi, I-I'm Miyuki Ts-Tsukino. I'm a-a G-Genin and I'm 12 y-years old. I-I like games a-and dislike..u-uh I-I do-don't know." I introduce quietly, playing with my fingers. Asuma nods his head, then motions the princesses to introduce themselves. Princess Hiyori nods,

        "I'm Hiyori Matsumi! I'm a Princess and I'm 7 years old! I like running around and being loud! I don't like sitting still and waiting." she says, then turns to her timid sister and pushes her front.

        "H-Hello," Princess Yuuki starts softly. "I-I'm P-Princess Y-Yuuki Mat-Matsumi. I-I'm 6-6 y-years o-old. I-I l-like sn-snow."

        Suddenly, Asuma smartly decides to clap his hands loudly, which caused Princess Yuuki to jump. "Okay, since we've all introduce ourselves...I'm gonna go. Shikamaru you're incharge." Then poofs away...that's something Kakashi would do. -.-

        The team and I turn away from the spot sensei was and look over to the polar opposite princesses. I watch as Yuuki squirms uncomfortably under our gaze while Hiyori stands triumphant, smiling widely. 

        "Yay! Let's play a game!" she announces, putting her hands on her hips, "let's play tag!" and she dashed around the room.

        "Wait," Shikamaru says, stopping the running girl. "We can't run around in this room and you guys can't run around the village; different game." She grudgingly walks beside her sister and plops herself beside her. 

        "Princess Yuuki, what do you want to play?" Ino asks softly, intending for the Princess to warm up for her. But she failed and the Princess only looked away pink faced.