Chapter 2: Introducing Miyuki Tsukino

Hello people readin this note fro which I am thankful for! Thanks for the votes and follows!

Italics are thoughts!

I don't own Naruto!

Story time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

Chapter 2: Introducing Miyuki Tsukino

Italics are thoughts

Jordan's POV

Ouch. My head and back hurt. Especially my head, it's throbbing. It hurts to move too. I don't dare open my eyes because I'm kind of in pain, but even so, I can still sense the things around me. I think I'm beside a river, and surrounded by trees. Not only that, but i can sense 2 figures somewhere around me.

*Snap!*

I try moving again, and I'm able to move more freely, but I can still feel some restrains. My eyes crack open to see the sun shining down on me and I rub my eyes. Everything is a bit blurry, but those figures I sensed are really close. My vision clears and I see that everything is animated.

What!? Why?! HOW!?

I turn my head to see 2 men. One with silver/grey hair with seems to be defying gravity. The other in a green spandex suit with a black bowl cut.

Wait...is that..Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei...?

My eyes widen realization. That wish I made...it actually came true and I'm in Naruto?! Now I'm wondering what's going to happen to me. I mean where are we in time? Have they graduated yet? Did team 7 go on that fake C-rank mission with the drunktard? I have to many questions....

"Now why would a girl be out here by herself?" Kakashi thought.

I gasp, How can I hear his thoughts?!

Baka calm yourself down. You can read minds and you can do a lot more, but that will be revealed in due time.

Who are you!?

You will have to find out who I am later. You're going to have to deal with them.

Whoever that voice was, stopped talking and I began to back away toward the river. I see my reflection I look the same age, but my hair is black and my eyes are blood red.

Gai and Kakashi notice I'm getting farther away from them and Gai puts out his hands in front of him,

"Woah little lady, we are just wondering about you. We aren't going to hurt you." Gai says calmly as they crouch down. Then my breathe becomes a bit loud and I start to hyperventilate.

Hm, what would you do if the person who creeps you out tells you to calm down?! Huh?!

"Please calm down. We just want to ask a few questions, not harm you." Kakashi spoke coming closer to me. I can't believe he's telling me to calm down! I'm meeting THE Hatake Kakashi! He's copied over 1000 jutsus'! Plus Gai is here too! He freaks me out!

"We might have to take her with us..." Gai thought.

Nani?! Where are you going to take me? To the Leaf Village? Please let it be the village! I need to tell the Hokage, but...I don't think he'll believe me! Waaah! What am I going to do?! First I need to calm my breathing.

My breath goes back to normal. "Good." Kakashi says as they stop right in front of me.

"Kakashi," Gai begins in his weird voice. "We might have to take her to the camp. I mean they are waiting for us."