Enter Naruto Uzumaki

A blonde kid opened the door suddenly, "Hey old man, they said you would be here at the hospital." the kid rudely said. 

"Naruto, be quiet!" the Third Hokage told the kid. 'That's dad! He looks short.' Boruto thought. Boruto was in my own world comparing his height with him when Naruto came up to him.

"Who are you? Why do you look like me? You must be a fan, right?" Naruto abruptly questioned.

"Hey, we look nothing alike ya know! As if I would be a fan of you!" Boruto replied a bit ticked off. They glared at each other for a while.

"Naruto, meet Boruto Hyuga his family and friends were attacked and separated he is staying with his Ojisan here in the leaf village for the time being." The Third Hokage lied. Naruto seemed to understand he stared at Boruto with pity. "Why did you come here anyway?" The Third Hokage asked. 

"I just wanted to talk about meeting my instructor tomorrow ya know," Naruto told. For a couple of minutes, they spent talking about what to do. Then he left saying "Well see ya."

"Boruto, let's go home as well." Hiashi told him. Boruto nodded and left the building with him.

   ***

They walked into the Hyuga Household and were greeted by many people giving Hiashi respect as he entered. They entered the place which Boruto recognised as the training area and Hiashi asked people there to listen. They all listened in anticipation of what Hiashi was going to say. " I want you all to meet Boruto Hyuga he is part of the clan however resides in a different village he is sort of my grandson his family and friends were attacked and separated so he is staying with us. I want you to make him feel welcomed. Hinata and Neji stay everyone else is dismissed." he announced in a strict tone. Everyone left whispering glancing at his eyes Boruto felt as if he was a kid again, not having the byakugan straight away made him an outcast in the clan back in the present it was worse here. His fear went away as he saw his mom even with her being just a kid her face is enough to wash away all his fears. "Boruto, this is Hinata and Neji they will guide you to the academy tomorrow at the request of the Hokage you are to be in their class." Hiashi told me. Boruto nodded and smiled. "Get to know each other, I need to go." he told and then left the room leaving the three alone.

"I'm Neji, don't annoy me or get in my way." Neji told forcefully and left. Boruto had heard so many cool stories about him he thought he would be nicer at this age.

"Don't worry he is nice, I know you probably can't talk about your parents but how did they look like?" Hinata asked him in a shy tone. Boruto smiled a bit.

"My mom she looked like you when she was younger." Boruto told her. He left leaving the shocked young mother alone. Boruto laid down in the bed set for him in the very large room given to him as he thought about his friends and family. In his newly made black and pink ninja uniform he looked at the three photos he brought with him from the future. One was a photo of his Team 7 as teenagers, another was a photo of when he and his friends were in the academy and had just destroyed the building, the last one was a photo of him as a kid and the first photo they took as a family as a present to his Ojisan. He wondered what the next day will be like as he fell into a deep slumber.