The fight in the household

"Hey, Ojisan! What's for dinner?" Boruto asked walking into the house hungry.

"Boruto, keep your voice down!" Hiashi scolded Boruto.

"Sorry," Boruto whispered back. Boruto could feel the eyes of his relatives glaring at him.

***

Hiashi, Sarada and Boruto sat across from Hinata, Hanabi and Neji near the front of the table with the rest of the relatives. Boruto gulped the delicious food, even if it wasn't as good as his mom's cooking which is really delicious. "Boruto! Eat slowly!" Sarada scolded him.

"Oh come on Sarada. Be chill." Boruto told her annoyed. She was unamused and gave him a look. "Okay! I'm sorry." Boruto told her. Everyone stared at them none of them was laughing at them, except Hinata and Hanabi.

"Guys eat quietly." Hiashi told us a bit amused.

***

Sarada and Boruto strolled down towards there rooms chatting. A boy rolled down blocking their paths his body hurt. Two other boys came towering over him. "Get out of our way." one of them told him. They had rage in their eyes and they were about to attack the boy.

"Stop." Boruto yelled. The boys looked at him and became petrified. "Why?" Boruto questioned leaving the boys confused. without out any fear, the two bullies came out and told him.

"We have to become stronger because we can't escape destiny." The bullies told him. Boruto eyes widened at them questioning them. Their emotions they were holding spilled out. "You can't relate you are loved and cherished our only chose is to fight you are weak unlike us."

"Seriously, that is how you think we are like weak? If you are so tough why don't we have a byakugan battle tomorrow in the morning?"Boruto asked him. They both looked shocked but one of the bullies agreed and left leaving three people alone.

***

Boruto woked up early and walked towards the main room with his hyuga training outfit, everyone crowded around each one anticipating the events that will go down.

***

"Hurry up Naruto!" Sakura yelled at Naruto. "We have to get to the Hyuga compound to get them both for the mission." Sakura continued.

"I don't get it. They are just observers why can't we leave them?" Naruto questioned annoyed.

"Because..." Sakura started. "Kakashi sensei told us too," Sakura told him not understanding why herself. Sasuke stayed ahead of them pissed off himself knowing that both the observers were useless.

"Huh?" Sasuke mumbled staring at the huge compound due to it being quiet. The three of them confused decided to go in and saw all of them crowded around Boruto and another kid his age.

"What's going on ya know?" Naruto asked.

"Shhh," Sakura told Naruto. All three of them sat down wanting to see what was going to happen.

Boruto and the kid stood strong in a stance staring directly at each other. Hiashi counted backwards and declared to go. Boruto eyes went from blue to pearly white leaving everyone gasping except  Sarada. The other boy he was versing was the most surprised which left an opening for Boruto to strike. They both fought to the best of their abilities however Boruto was clearly the stronger one leaving the other bruised and humiliated. When Hiashi declared Boruto the winner Naruto tackled him down leaving Boruto overwhelmed.

"Your so cool ya know!" Naruto told Boruto. Boruto was at a loss for words he was so confused but he couldn't help but feel happy for the praise he was given by his father. The Hyuga clan was bewildered, they underestimated Boruto for how different he looked and didn't consider his skill level. Sasuke was at awe, Boruto's abilities were way stronger then he imagined even maybe capable of beating himself. Sarada smiled knowing that Boruto was amazing and will always be amazing.