Chapter 2

Shaun reached his classroom and he didn't see even the shadow of Rick. He sat on his chair and he took his earphones to listen music while waiting for their next teacher. Shaun is lazy to approach people so that's why he still has no friend.

He continued listening music and played some games on his phone. Rick and his company walking going inside the room. Their eyes met and it sparks. They gave each other a smirk.

Rick has two new friends. They are Lorenz and Eric. Lorenz is a six-footer guy and he is the tallest among them. He has a good-looking face that attracts their classmates even the students outside their room. Eric looks like a geek because of his eye-glasses but he is actually talkative and clumsy. The three of them are the most handsome guys inside the class. Shaun is also belong to the most handsome guys but he prefer to not show it though.

The three sat on their respective seats when they saw their next teacher reached the backdoor.

"Good afternoon class." The teacher greeted when she was already in front. The whole class stood up to greet back at her. "I am Ms. Alejandrino and I'll be your Earth Science teacher."

Ms. Alenjandrino just discussed her requirements and her rules during her class.

--------------------

Hours passed by. It's already exactly fifteen o'clock and the class dismissed.

Shaun forgot to ask Oliver if where they will meet. So Shaun just waited on the gate of the school. After waiting for five minutes, he received a message. It's Oliver on his messenger.

From Oliver:

'Dude where are you? I'm sorry if I kept you wait. Pwede ba mauna ka na sa mall? My teacher is still talking with us. Let's meet sa may food court na lang.'

Shaun sighed and gritted his teeth. 'Wow! This bitch! He wanted me to accompny him tapos mauuna pa 'ko sa mall?' He thought.

To Oliver:

'Okay!'

Shaun went to the bus station and waited. After a few minutes, the bus came. Shaun immediately ride on the bus. He sat at the last row of seat and listened to a chilling music.

Shaun reached his destination and he waited at the food court as Oliver said.

''More than 30 minutes na ang nakalipas but Oliver is still not here. Asan na ba yung gagong 'yon? I'm the one who always wait!" Shaun yelled.

After a seconds he received a message from Oliver saying he's now at the mall. Shaun sighed. 'Finally!'

Shaun stood to find Oliver. He saw Oliver and he's not alone. Shaun gritted his teeth seeing this stupid ass bitch 'Rick Clavel' together with Oliver.

Oliver waved at him. Shaun could see the the face of Rick darkened after seeing him.

Nang makalapit sila sa isa't isa, Shaun immediately talk with Oliver. "I thought he's not with us?"

Rick smirked and looked at Oliver. "Yeah, why you didn't tell me na makakasama natin siya?" Rick narrowed his eyes and looked at Shaun. "And you! You think gusto rin kita kasama? As you wish!"

Oliver laughed seeing the two fighting again. "Nakita ko kasi siya kanina, so I asked him to accompany me. We're already here anyway. Okay? Just accompany me I just need a new phone. After we bought phone, I'll treat you two."

They went to the gadgets store at the second floor. Oliver is talking with the staff and asking about the phone. While the two are walking around and viewing some newly launched phones.