My Gf

So Vivian had gotten her hair cut today, she was so excited! It was the middle of summer and it was super hot, now her hair wasn't that long to begin with so she shouldn't have cut it, but she always loved short hair. The shorter the better just as long as she still looked feminine, that's all she cared about plus it was summer in TEXAS where you either were a sinner to live there cause you had a free preview of hell or you just liked being in a place where you knew it couldn't be bad in winter. Either way she was going to be parting with her shoulder length hair.

As she drove to the liberation of her being, she couldn't help to think would her girlfriend like it? Lisa was a fem and she only liked dating fem like girls since she wasn't attracted to stems and studs. While cool it might have possed a problem for her in the future it seemed.

Who knew what passed through her mostly ghost of a girlfriend though? They hardly talked and when they did it wasn't a long chat. Maybe an hour a month if that. Vivian didn't know what made her stay with Lisa this long, they hardly talked and Lisa wasn't the type to ever text her like she didn't even know her number.

Back to her hair Vivian wanted a bob haircut

it was short in the back and kind of long in the front and it was easy to manage unlike her current hair

it was short in the back and kind of long in the front and it was easy to manage unlike her current hair. In a way she would miss how her hair flew everywhere when she drove , but she wouldn't miss the tangles it managed to get into in the mornings!

Looking to the passenger side she smiled towards her mother as she too was going to be getting her already short hair, cut too like mother like daughter she thought.

Sighing happily she jumped out of the borrowed truck which Vivivan hated because she had to either jump in to get inside or slmost fall on her ass if she wore heels (it was rare but on occasion she did) and slide down slowly if she had tennis shoes (Nikes were preferred) so, it still irked her when she felt the ground meet her feet.

She all but skipped inside the salon and eagerly wrote down both names into the sign in sheet and took a seat while she waited.

Her mother asked if there were magazines where she could look up hairstyles the question made Vivian snicker deep inside her soul because that was such an oldish lady question in this day and age. Nobody looked at magazines now, except maybe those who loved the way the pages felt against one's skin but for this salon the answer would a big no.

The lady said no and told them both they could look up hairstyles on a phone. Her mother then looked at her and basically command her daughter to do just that. A "please and thank you" would've been nice to hear but she did it either way cause who woudln't when it comes to their mothers?

Going to Google she typed in "short hair styles for women" and gave up her prize possession, her beautiful baby, her darling boredom killer to her mother and even taught the technology retarded mother how to scroll down on her phone.

People would say that was rude to say or think about their mothers...but Vivian's mother couldn't operate a brick phone

After picking the photo she wanted her hair Vivian's mother Bethany told her daughter the one she wanted and then went to a seat on the other side of where she currently was to watch the television playing as to not hurt her head

Vivian then looked onto the internet for her own hairstyle she wanted and smiled again knowing she wanted to get bangs too.

She was going to ask her mother to bleach her hair blonde. Hadn't been blonde in a long time. Thinking back she thought it could've been like six years and counting. If she had to go blonde again she wanted side bangs.

Did she really want to be a blonde though? No, not really. Actually she hated the thought of being a blonde! She had no problems with blondes, dyed or natural but she had been a dyed blonde in her highschool years.

Everyone thought she was stupid, shallow, and brain dead basically. Stereotypes sucked they really did. Often they held no real value towards blondes, maybe they played on them too?

The reason why she was going to tell her mother that she was going to let Bethany bleach her hair and then dye it was because her mother wanted her daughter to be a blonde for YEARS.

The ladies asked then asked us to sit down to prepare for the haircut and so before she sat in her own chair she walked to the lady who was going to be doing her mother's hair. Showing her the picture she then sat down in her own chair.

The younger lady who looked near her age lifted her and Vivian hated the motion and feelings that came from that. Controlling her surroundings to the best of her abilities is what she wanted and needed when one had anxiety.

Staying still till nearly the end where she then asked in a very tiny whisper for bangs and the lady asked for confirmation on the bangs and she again whispered yes she prayed to make the time run faster.

As the last sound of the clip of the scissors came to an end, she thanked the lady, put on her glasses once again to feel somewhat better. Turning to her mother she wanted to leave yet she wanted to leave a dollar tip not big she knew but a dollar was a dollar.

Feeling free for what was months she ran her fingers through her hair and giggled. She felt more free!

Getting out her phone from her purse she texted her friend who she labeled "Pet" under her phone since he loved to piss her off by calling her "Mistress" over the years.

Telling her friend Fred to NOT make fun of her haircut due to her being delicate after getting her cut before she sent  a selfie of her new hair.

He thought it was cute and asked how it felt now and if it was cooler. All she responded was yes to cooler.

Hours later when she and her girlfriend (lucky night for her) were talking she then proceeded to tell her girlfriend excitedly that she cut her hair and wanted to show her the haircut.

She did tell her girlfriend she loved it but Layla didn't really share her views. In fact she wasn't happy about it. She lied about it though.

Layla liked when her girlfriend's hair was shoulder length and it popped out how very feminine Vivian was. The short hair didn't really show it as much and so she didn't want to hurt her girlfriend's feelings so she lied.

And that's how Vivian got a grudge against her lying girlfriend because she knew deep down her girlfriend didn't LIKE her hair and she wasn't going to let it go. The truth will come to light one way or ANOTHER.