10: Sleeping Beauty

Caleb was laughing at some stupid joke I had made while still keeping his eyes on the road. We were on our way to AGT but he seemed more excited than me which was funny considering I was the one who was going to audition.

Then again my parents were the ones were ashamed of me for trying to make it big they said it was "juvenile" and "idiotic". However here I was with Caleb and he made everything seem possible.

We were both head banging to Drive By by Train when suddenly we here harshly thrown all over the car. Everything was a blur, we were upside down? I felt pain all over especially by the side of my stomach.

I heard a grunt besides me.

"Caleb?", I croaked, but he didn't answer. I turned to face him and noticed he had some blood covering his handsome face. "Caleb!?", I cried.

"Lea my head hurts", he said letting some tears escape his beautiful hazel eyes I tried to crawl over to him however I couldn't because my seat belt was stuck.

"Are you going to be alright?", I cried.

"I don't know. How about you?", he asked.

"I think I'll be fine I got some cut but I'm alright. Caleb baby, your going to be okay right? Please tell me your going to be okay?", I said reaching out for his hand.