Family

I didn't sleep until I was on the plane, you know after Harry dropped me off and gave me a passionate kiss at the airport. However I slept the whole way to Houston and when I finally arrived home I was well rested and energized...not! When Harry dropped me off we didn't have a proper fair well because we got mobbed by people, well he got mobbed so he had to leave before paparazzi got there. He just blew me kisses and waved a goodbye. No hug or real kiss, so that kinda sucked.

After that riled up event I had planned to at least catch some sleep on the plane, but to my luck I was seated next to an old lady who just wouldn't shut up. Typically I wouldn't mind but I was just too tired to listen to some random old lady talk about her grandchildren.

"Look grandma, I don't want to hear you talk about your grand kids and how your going to get them fat, just let me sleep okay", that lady wouldn't shut up either way...maybe because I only told her to be quite inside my head.

Eventually she gave up on trying to start a conversation with me and I was able to sleep like 4 damn hours. My younger sister Jessica was the one who came to pick me up at the airport, she's 17.

"Hey Jess", I said yawning.

"Hello Lea, you look good", she said giving me a hug and helping me with my luggage.

"Are you freaking kidding? I look horrible right now, I just woke up and I ain't no Beyoncé to be waking up flawless", Jess giggled.

"Yeah I was kidding. You look like Shrek."

"Hey!", I said slapping her arm, as she started the car.

The drive was like 30 minutes long and I used the time to catch up with my sister.

"How's mom and dad?", I asked.

"They're good. Excited that you and Mark are coming back for New Years", she said.

"Cool and how are you?", I asked taking a sip of my ice coffee that we bought at McDonald's.

"Good I'm graduating this year, you should come, and I got accepted to Saint Mary's", she gushed.

"That's amazing Jess I bet mom and dad are really proud".

"They are, but what about you? How've you been?".

"Good, good I recently started dating this guy I met while I was working", I said remembering how I met Harry and how he was so petulant.

"Ooh", she said extending the o's ,"what's his name? Where's he from? Is he cute? How long have you been together? Have you guys done that yet?", she bombarded me with questions.

"Oh my gosh Jess! No we have not done that yet!".

"Yet?", she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Ugh shut up...Anyways um, his name is Harry he's beyond cute. He's from England and we've been together just a few weeks", to me it seems like I met Harry such a long time ago but in fact we've only been together such a short amount of time.

"England? That's sexy. Do you have a picture?".

"Yeah I'll show you when we get home. What about you? Are you seeing someone?".

"Yeah. No, not really we're just friends".

"Do I know him?".

"I think so. Do you remember Ricky?", she asks me. I nod and make a grossed out facial expression. Ricky was our next door neighbor and the last time I saw him was like 6 years ago. He was a scrawny guy full of acne, not exactly the best looking kid out there but I guess that's what my sister is into...although he's 22 now so maybe he looks different.

"Isn't he to old for you?".

"Who Ricky? Yeah but I don't like Ricky I like his cousin. He recently moved in with Ricky's parents", she said parking in the drive way.

"Well keep talking about this later", I said opening the door to my parent's house without even knocking.