Dress Problems

----------------------------------------------------The Next Day----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up really late this morning (now afternoon) because last night I was stressing about dinner and what I was going to wear. I had a small lunch then I started rummaging through my closet and found a nice dark purple dress that had a silver belt that I was going to wear it with black wedges. After I took a long shower, brushed my teeth and dried my hair it was 4pm. I pulled my auburn hair into a French braid and did my makeup lightly and dressed my self. I still had like 4 or 5 hours to spare but lucky for me Christian came back.

"Hey Chris how was the party?".

"It was alright but then the typical drunk girl puked allover the living room",she said with shrug,"oh but then she tried to run to the bathroom haha but she was still throwing up...and then hahaha other girls started puking too!",she was roaring with laughter as she told me the discussing story.

"Ew poor girls", I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah but hey why are you all dressed up...you look gorgeous!",she said grabbing me by my hand and giving me a turn.

"Really?",I asked.

"Dude yes! Hottie alert. What's the occasion are you taking me on a date or what?", I laughed and shook my head no.

"No sorry maybe next time. I'm actually having dinner with that Harry guy",I said with a dry tone.

"What?! Harry Styles? The one from Starbucks?",she asked with her mouth wide open.

"Yeah that one. When you left to the party Jason called me back to work...",so I told Christian the whole story and she listed to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Wow Lea I think he likes you!",she said jumping up and down.

"Um fat chance. I bet he just wants to hook up."

"True, but then why are you going",she asked.

"Because I tried to call him to cancel but he wouldn't answer and you know how I am",I said with a shrug.

"Too nice to stand him up huh? You know I actually think you want to secretly go too",she said gushing. I did want to go but I wasn't going to admit it.

"Ugh no no no I-",then someone knocked at the door. Both me and Chris exchanged confused looks. She opened the door to reveal a man in his mid-thirties dresses in a nice suit.

"Ms. Azalea?",he asked.

"Yes?",I said sounding more like a question.

"I'm Martin Rosas", he said with a Spanish accent,"I will be your driver tonight Mr. Styles send me". I smiled at him and nodded and waved goodbye to Chris and she gave me two thumbs up.

I followed Martin to a black fancy car where Harry was standing in black skinny jeans, a with black shirt and a jaguar print blazer over it. I politely smiled at him but he just frowned back.

"Um hey",I said a bit nervous.

"What is that you are wearing? You're dress is too long it doesn't look nice".

"That's really rude you know, but since we're at it you look ridiculous with your hair in a little bun and your jaguar blazer is hideous",I turned to leave back to my apartment but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the car and a nervous looking Martin.

"Look Azalea nobody walks away from me now get in the car",he said trough his teeth and briskly pushed me in the car. I felt tears threatening to come out because no one had ever treated me so rude and my arm stung from where he pulled me and pushed me, so I starred out the window as we drove off.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you its just that you pissed me off."

"Ok", was all I could say because I was too angry.

"It's just that your dress is wired",I turned to look at him raising my eyebrow in question,"if you use a long dress it should be see through or it should show your boobs".

"My dress isn't that long its just below my knee and it doesn't show my boobs because I'm classy not trashy",I said with frustration. He just smirked back.

"Where are we going?",I asked.

"To Eleven Madison Park",he said with a grin showing his dimples while I had my mouth hanging open because Eleven Madison Park happened to be one of the fanciest restaurant in NY.

***A/N***
Vote/comment have a nice Thanksgiving tomorrow guys! xoxo
-Bree