Chapter eleven

Dedicated to evelicious,jasmine14luv,karmaisabeyotch,mrsz83,babyIce1434,and all of the other ones that voted and comments on the books,thanx so much guys.

about the cover,if u interested my email is melyssabeneus@yahoo.com,  let me know ok :),vote and comment please,

Keep those votes coming!!!!

...................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................

Back to london,having nowhere to go,no more money, kate went to a shelter for homeless people.

It was going to be harder then she had thought. What the hell was she thinking?

It wasn't the first time she've been alone in the world like this,she will be ok,first thing in the morning she was going to get herself a job.

curling herself into a ball,she laid on the hard bed,in the middle of a bunch of homeless people,finally letting the tears she was holding out,promising herself that tomorrow will be a better day.

She woke up early,after putting some skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt,made her way out in search of a job.

she went inside of a small cafe that was around the corner where she lived,and made her way to the counter.

the inside was nice and cozy,with dark color wood,looking more like a little bistro,like the ones in France.at this thought,her heart made a leapt,remembering his face.

there was a  nice old lady at the counter

"hum,excuse me" said kate"are you guys hiring?"her voice was hopefull,praying that the lady wouldn't say no like all the other stores she went to,this cafe  was her last resort.

"oh thank god,yes , it's your lucky day"said the lady smiling warmly at kate" we are desperately in need of a new waitress ,the last one got sick,poor thing" she added with a sad voice.

"well, when can i start?"asked kate,relief flowing down on

"how about now?"said the lady"by the way,im linda"

"i'm kate,it's a pleasure to meet you linda" replied kate.

"my husband and i own this cafe,so it will be only the three of us,you will be in charge of the costumers orders ok"

"ok,thank you so much miss linda,i was in desperate need of a job,now i only have to find myself a room" said kate smiling for the first time in days,knowing that her future didn't look that gray anymore.

"please,call me Linda,we have a room,upstairs if you want,we will be glad to loan to you"

Not believing in her lucky star,kate had a huge smile in her face

"i would love to,thank you"she replied,tears coming to her eyes

seeing her like this,linda opened her arms to her

"oh come on dear, no need to cry,i will show where it is later,but for now,go get those orders"

nodding her head,she took a note pad and a pen and made her way to her first costumer....

The rest of the day passed in a blur,business was booming ,and at the end her feet where hurting her like crazy.

she went to get her clothes back at the homeless shelter ,and followed linda upstairs where the room was.

It was a verry small room,with a small bed,a night stand,a small window on the ceiling that gave the sunlight access to the room,there was a door that gave access to a small closet and another one that led to a bathroom,it was ok and kate was happy to not have to share space with lot of people like at the homeless shelter.

it's been a month since kate worked at the small cafe(that's the name of it)  and she started to experienced those weird urges to puke  in the morning,that was scaring the hell out of her,when was the last time she had had her period again?

Panicking,she made her way to a pharmacy at 5 in the morning since the cafe wasn't  opening their door till 8h where she she bought at least 10 boxes of pregnancy test!!!

back to her room she frantically went to the bathroom

after the fifth test,she hold her head in her hand.

Her fears was becoming reality,she was pregnant with christian's baby!!!!!!

What was she going to do,tears slowly falling on her soft cheek.

Of course she was keeping the baby,there was no doubt about it .

touching her still flat belly,she rejoiced herself with the thought that she wasn't going to be alone in this world anymore,of course Linda and joe(linda's husband),she considered them like her family,they've been so nice to her,letting her stay without paying the rent, opening their home to her, a stranger that they didn't even know.but this baby was hers.

It will be part of her and him

Him.Christian. was she going to tell him about?

Those passed day,his face had been haunting her dreams and the magazine ,always with different woman,all stunningly beautiful at his arms.

kate wasn't sure that she had any pieces of a heart left,waking up every day,longing for his touch,his mouth on hers,his weight lovingly pressing hard against her body, the feel of him ,pounding in and out till she came,crying his name,and then seeing his face in the cover of magazine with those other women.

He sure had moved on pretty quickly

This baby was all she had left,she was going to be her little girl,she had the feeling that it was going to be a girl,her baby girl.

With those happy thoughts she put on her uniform,which consist of a camisole and a skirt that  stop above her knees and a apron tied at her waist.

she was going to have to tell linda and joe about the baby,hopefully they would be understanding.

Christian P.o.v

he'd been searching every where for her,hiring a P.I( private investigator),but she had covered her track pretty good.

he couldn't take his mind off of her. where was she?

facing the large window at his london office,gaze lost in the panorama in front of him ,seeing none of the view in front of him but the face of only one woman,Kate.....

he'd drown himself in his work,trying to forget the impossible.

he wanted her back,he needed her back,that's why he went out with those other brainless twit ,trying to see if at least jealousy was going to make kate come rushing back to him.

He wanted her back so badly,to have her soft body in his arms, her sweet mouth under his,her walls slowly clamping down on his cock,milking him into her,fitting him like a glove.

She was his,his and his only.

he had to find her....

And when he will,he will never let her go again...

Never.....