Chapter seven

As promised,tomorrow at 10H Dominique was there to pick her up.she excused herself at breakfast and under the furious gaze of christian she went out with dominique.

"it's so nice of you dom to take me out to explore some part of the city"kate said to dominique shyly.

"there's nothing i wouldn't do for such a beautiful lady,it's a shame that christian is not taking you himself,mais bon,i understand him when manon is taking all his time"he replied chuckling a little.

Kate frown at the thought of christian and Manon together she felt the painful bite of jealousy but decided to ignore it,today she was going to enjoy herself,visiting the Paris with dom.

first stop,they went to the museum of the Louvre where she saw the famous painting,the Mona Lisa, then Notre Dame cathedrale,Le jardin de versailles.

It was so breathtaking,kate had the feeling to be on cloud 9 and dominique was a quite nice person to be spending time with.

Some french guys were stopping at the sight of her ,smiling to her,flirting withher.kate let her head fall down,laughing loudly at their actions.

it was a vision to see her like this,thought dominique,all free,relaxed,laughing,her red hair like flame falling in soft curl around her  face . she was just stunning.

they had left the best for later.

the Eiffel tower.

they took the elevator two the top,looking  down at the city under the starry sky .

dominique came behind her and took her in his arms.

at first she tensed against him but then she relaxed against him . He begin to softly sing against her ear.

'quand je te prend dans mes bras,

je te parle tout bas,

je vois la vie en rose!!!!'

it was perfect,him holding her in his arms,singing softly that famous french song'la vie en rose',and then those fireworks exploding in the sky.

It was the perfect night,perfect date but with the wrong guy.

kate sight softly,facing dom

"it was just perfect Dom, i really had the greatest time of life"she said

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself"he replied softly,caressing her cheek

"hum,well, i think it's getting late,i think we should head home now"kate said

"you are probably right"dom replied"let's go" he replied.

They headed back to the car and made their way back home.

Dominique opened the car's door for her and walked her to the house's door.

There he took her hands in his and kate said

"it was really nice dom,hope we can do it again some time soon"smiling at him.

"i would like that too " he said,then leaning toward her,their face were inches apart.Kate prepared herself for the kiss that never come.

christian opened the door roughly and grabbed kate by the upper arm

"thanks dominique "he said to dom,his tone menacing"i'll take it from here"he pulled kate in and closed the door in dominique's face.

"what the hell was that christian?"kate yelled"you're acting like some fucking jealous husband,in which case i know you not!!!!! "

His face was dark with anger,fuming,his nostril was flaring.

"Did you have a good time?"he asked dangerously calm" How was it kate?"

"It's none of your concern"she replied.

"The fuck it's not"he yelled,grabbing her by the arm and pulling her inside of his study,then locked the doors.

He inched dangerously toward her and at each step forward kate took one backward till her back was against the wall.

there he leaned toward her and savagely took her lips,not bothering to be soft.his kiss was hard,demanding,kate whimpered,then suddenly the kiss change,he became tender,softly biting her bottom lips,begging, kate answered.she opened her lips to his tongue,moaning softly ,his hands were everywhere ,touching her boobs,pressing them.Then he let one of his hand caressed her tigh ,slide slowly under the yellow sundress she was wearing.

Kate's breathing became morwearing. kissed  his way to her neck,finding that soft spot that made her moan every time he sucked there.

Kate was loosing control,concentrating on  his hand that was slowly making  its way to her inner tigh  then to her pantie.his fingers slowly pushed her pantie and made their ways toward her softness.

Finding her pussy already wt for him,he groaned softly he sucked the sensitive spot at her neck harder.

Kate moaned softly,put one of her legs around his waist giving him more access to her pussy.

he pushed one of his finger inside her her while his thumb was circleling her clito. Kate let her head fall back,softly crying her pleasure.he brought her head back to him,kissing her fiercely while inserting a second finger inside of her,going in and out and mimicking the movement with his tongue inside of her mouth.

She felt like she was racing toward something then suddenly,she felt herself exploding, crying her pleasure inside of his mouth while her pussy was milking his finger with the last remain of her release.

After some minutes that felt like hours,he let go her.

"next time this jackass will try to kiss remember that you are mine petite souris"he said to her and looking straight in her eyes he took the fingers he had inside of her and slowly licked them.

And just like that,she came for the second time around...

later on,he opened the study door softly and told her

"it's time to go Kate,it's late"his tone cold"good night"

she slowly made her way out of the room and went straight to her room.she took off her clothes and her damp pantie and took a cold shower before going to bed. for the first time since she came to France she was able to sleep soundly.

christian made his way to his bedroom,took off his clothes and boxer,his erection sprang freely out.he went in his shower,closing his eyes,he relived the incident that just happen,slowly stroking himself.

it didn't took him long to come.when done he took a shower,and laid awake in his bed for the rest of the night.

...........................................................................................................................................

Hum,i'm not too good at those hot scenes lol you guys tell me what you think and don't forget to vote lol.thx.love u all ;)