Chapter ten

I dedicate this chapter to evelicious and all of the others that voted on this book,thx guys :)

.....................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................

Having the sky,moon and stars as their witness,they spent the rest of the night loving each other till the first lights of sunrise begin to appear.

It was over kate thought to herself,she'd come to this trip with christian hoping to save her heart but ended up loosing it to him.

she had to go,she couldn't stand the fact to be next to him not being able to be with him ,not to tell him she loved him.

Christian, unsure of kate's reaction after their night of shared passion. being with her make him realised that their will never be any other women that would make him feel like kate did.

He wasn't ready to settle,he had all his life for it . Looking aprehensively at kate's face ,he would give  anything right now to know what was going on in that little head of hers.

"look" she  said,"what happen here was a mistake"

at those words  christian's heart sank,but he wasn't going to let her see how affected he was by her words,this night was the best night of his life and he was keeping it that way, no matter what she was calling it.

"well it's a good thing then that we are going back  to london tomorrow"he replied sourly to her,picking up his vest he made his way back to the car,leaving a regretful kate behind.

the ride back to the house was so quiet that anybody could afford to cut the silence with a knife.

at the house each of them made their way to their room without even a glance  at each other.

Kate went straight to the shower,trying to erase all the  memories of this night,she let herself slide down to the bottom of the tub ,crying herself to exhaustion.

Later on,putting a dark wash skinny jeans on and a simple green t-shirt she made her way to the hall,she needed to talk with christian,to tell him that she was sorry about the words she said,that this night was the best she's ever had....

"excuse-me" she asked the butler"do you know where i can find mr.Christian?"

"mr christian is not here mademoiselle,he went to miss manon's house" replied the butler.

"oh, ok "she said

She couldn't believe her ears, after fucking her like some kind of bunny rabbit,he went straight to this slut's arm? That was it ,she was done with him.

she made her way to her room,throwing all of her clothes in her luggage,leaving the clothing and jewerleries christian's gave her on her bed she went down stair,asked the butler to called her a taxi to the nearest airport.

while waiting,Bella find her in the hall.

"oh dear,why did you take your baggage ? what happened? what did christian do? "she asked her

"hum it's just that i have some family emergency and i need to go now"she replied politely to her,feeling bad with the fact that she was lying to bella. They had gotten close from the last couples of day.

"does christian knows about it?"bella asked again

"No,it's not that bad but they need me so there's no need to tell him" she replied fast

"miss,your taxi is here"annouced the butler

"Thanks james(the butler's name),well i guess that this is goodbye"she said to bella,making her way to the taxi

"take care of you dear,hope to see you soon"said bella to her.

getting inside of the taxi,she told the guy to step on the gas and made her way to the airport fast ,there she bought herself a oneway ticket back to london,looking on last time  back to Paris,saying good bye to it and to christian.

Back at the Maison des fleurs

Christian Pov

he made his way back to house,realising his mistake going to  manon's house,what was he thinking? trying to forget the way her face was looking when she was telling him that making love with her was a mistake.

running on the stairs he made his way to her room,bursting her door open.

there,he found no sign of kate,only the sight of the jewerly and expensive clothes that he had bought for her.

he made his way back down the stair,going to his study where his mom was waiting for him,his mind racing,fearing the worst.

"where is she?" he asked his mom,"where is kate mom?"

"she left,she had some family emergency ,she said" replied bella to his son,her heart breaking at the sight of his face.

"she has no family ,mom,what are you talking about?"he replied back to her

"well that what she said" said bella,then understanding the lies kate told her"oh no,Christian,what have you done this time?"she said to him accusingly

"if i may say sir,Miss kate was looking for you but i informed her that you went to miss Manon's house" said James interromping mother and son's discussion.

Finally facing his worst fears at the realisation that kate left,thinking that he was back with manon crushed him,sitting down on one of the chair in the study,taking his head on his hands

" i lost her mom,"he answered"the only person that  make a difference in my life is her and i lost her"

"then go after her son,don't let her escape you like that!!!!" said bella

"it's too late mom,god knows where she might be now"he said.

his mom was right,he wasn't going to let her escape him like this,she was rightfully his,only his and he was capable of killing anyone crazy enough to take her from him.

he was going to get his woman back no matter how long it takes.......

.........................................................................................................................................................

OOOOooooo kate left!!!! hum that's so bad, but don't worry it's not the end of the book,just the begining sooo tell me what u guys think of this