Where's The Turkey?

Biss's Point Of View 

Blista and Bliss are gone. Thank Gawd! I couldn't make it one more day with that woman and the demon she calls a daughter! I am, of course, still like a boss! Anyways, it was Thanksgiving in our little home in Montana. Oh, who am I kidding? Our house is huge! How do you thing Burgandy can handle me? I still don't know if she can. Ha. Anyways, yeah I say anyways a lot so deal with it! Anyways, Thanksgiving is supposed to be a holiday of, well, giving thanks. Well, to me it all about the food, baby! I'm in it for the turkey, bro! The turkey is the main part of the meal. I don't know why, I mean their nt even pretty to look at. I was going to get that turkey. It shall be mine! Now give me some privacy while I pee in Burgandy's shoe.

Burgandy's Point Of View 

"Biss!" I shouted. 

He had peed in my shoe for the second time this week.  I am seriously thinking about getting him a diaper. 

"Yes, Burgandy dear?" he shouted back. 

"Clean my shoe! I have got a lotta planing to do for Thanksgiving!" I said back. 

"Kay, I will do it soon!" 

I went to get the turkey ready. I looked and looked, but oh my gawd, where is the stupid turkey! Biss! Was this done with the help of Biss? I shall find out. 

"Biss! Get your neon butt in here!" 

When he came, he asked what I wanted.

"I demand to know where the turkey is!"

I didn't even need to ask. The last bit of the turkey was in his mouth.

"BISS!" I screamed. "Its a good thing I prepared for this!" 

I walked over to the oven and pulled out a ready to searve, beautiful, delicious looking turkey. 

"DON"T YOU EVEN DARE, BISS!" 

I watched him lick his lips. Well, so much for that turkey. Looks like we are eating out, again. 

Happy Thanksgiving!