Dear Bright spark

Dear bright spark,

Wow! You made my day. I can’t believe that you can make me feel so good. You’re right, I should not let them rule me and enjoy as long as you don’t know me.

Yay! You broke up with Chessie. You know, I was going to kill you if you had broken her heart. Although I really like you but I would not like anyone else to be sad but since you fixed everything I’m so happy that you’re single.

Hmmm...so I think that you’re way hotter than Chris. I actually spied on your guys swimming practice just to answer this. I must say that you are definitely drool worthy. Damn my honesty! And yeah, since I like you so I would rather go on a date with you.

You, my friend, are really fast. You did catch the right hint!

Jerk! You actually checked out all the girls. You are such a player. Yes, I take botany and no, I’m not going to tell you in which grade I am.

Just an hour ago I saw your ex-girlfriend Nina with Stan; she was talking about you that how no girl should ever date you. She also said that you were a crazy obsessive player!! Weird!

So I know how Stan came last year and she started dating him a few months ago and before that she was dating Kathniel. She practically never dated you. She was spreading gossip about you; untrue gossip.

Place your nest letter in Becky's locker. I'm not bieng creative but I don't really have time

Stalker