School Gate 8 pm

I’m sitting on the stairs of Steven high waiting for the girl who had rocked my world. Hey! That rhymed. Maybe she decided not to come. That’s not good right. Now who was stupid enough to tell her not to reply back, she could have at least told me not to come and I would not have been sitting in the cold for this long. Damn! My feet’s are freezing inside my trainers.

My mind kept on thinking weird things as if I had been waiting for her for hours now but in reality it has been like two minutes. In my world two minutes are like two-hundred hours.

Man, she is not going to keep me waiting. It has been two and a half freaking minutes.

I laid back on the stairs and closed my eyes as the cold wind brushed through my hair. It send chill down my spine. My thoughts wandered to the girl who made me hopelessly love sick. How can one person do that? And just by the letters?

I suddenly heard the clicking of heels and I opened my opened my eyes. Maybe the girl who had me wrapped around her finger finally decided to make an entry. I quickly went to hide behind the trash can so she won’t be able to see me.

It doesn’t really harm anyone to play a joke once in a while. I thought

As soon as the girl turned around I was stunned; I was one hundred percent sure that she was not my mystery girl.

“Shanaya...” I called as I came out of hiding. She did not reply but just smirked. Even though I was sure she was not Skyler  but I was mentally praying to god that she was not her. “What are you doing here?” I questioned her.

“I could ask you the same thing you know.” I raised my eyes brows at her smart remark. “Hmm...well,” She was teasing me and I did not like one bit of it. “A little birdie told me that you were going to meet your mystery girl tonight.”

“How do you know about her?” I almost growled at her.

“You know you’re aggressiveness is such a turn on at the moment.”

“Shut up Shanaya and answer the question.” She walked towards me and her lips found my ear.

“What would I get in return to your request?” She whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine and not good one I assure that.

“Shanaya,” I pushed her away slightly. “Just answer my question or you have no clue what I can do to you right now.” My tone was threatening.

“What can you do?” She smirked. She knew that I could not do anything; I’d never hit a girl but right now I seriously wanted to damage her so that she’d never walk again.

“What do you want?”

“You, that’s what.”

“You can’t have me Shanaya.”

“Why?”

“Because I like someone else.”

“You can’t like someone who has been writing to you all along and not me.” Shanaya was persistent as always. I’ve never seen her not get anything she wants but I was not going to submit myself to her and she knew it. We dated for have a year during freshman year but then I broke with her because I thought I need to swim with other fishes as well. I passed hundreds of girls just like that and she did the same way with guys and we frequently hooked up just for the sake of it.

A few months ago I had been with Chessie and it was a long term relationship unlike my previous ones. Shanaya had been at my back but I refused her and now she was here wiping away all chances with the girl who had worked up the magic to reside in my heart where no one could ever.

“Were you the one who wrote the fake letter to me?” I asked and she nodded. “Why Shanaya ,why? Why go through so much trouble for someone who never loved you back. If you actually did this for other people you would have been loved by others and you would have probably found someone who treats you right.”

“I don’t know.” She was tensed and her voice was faint but loud enough to be heard.

“Who told you Shanaya?” I softly asked her.

“I spied on you when you were writing letters and then they suddenly stopped I thought that she was not sending you those letters anymore and so I sent one. At the party that was at your house I went to use the computer and your inbox was open. I found that she was not here and you were contacting through e mail. So hacked your password and kept tabs on your conversations.”

“Do you know her?” She shook her head. “It’s okay Shanaya, I’ll wait for her. You should go home.” She quietly nodded and went outside to her car. I was content on resolving the matter with her. Suddenly two pair of hands covered my eyes. They were cold and they were absorbing the heat from my eyes.

“Shhh...don’t talk. It’s kidnap.” A very delicate and gentle voice said.

The next chapter of this story is finally up!! Itx not a letter but itx a narrative in Z's perspective which you guyzz have already notoced I hope. :p

Although it is not the last chapter since I did not want it to be.

I hope you guyzz like it cuz it felt crap to me when I read it.

Anywho vote and do comment cuz your feedback matters to me a lot.

Love

xXSkyXx