An update

Okay, wow. So, 2020 has hit all of us in the face one way or another, right? Now, we do have some updates concerning this account, good and bad news. Thank you all for sticking with us as we go through these times - and stay safe, too! 

Bad news: we sadly are saying goodbye to some of our admins. Solace, Bright, Feather, and Koi have left the account. We will miss them dearly and hope that they will make the most of their future. <3

Bad(ish) news continued: with our admins now and with it being July, nano, the activity in this account might be slow during this month. This is because half of the admins are doing the nano camp and others are busy with IRL. However, this doesn't mean we aren't updating the books we had planned to publish in June - which we're sorry about, IRL slammed us in the face again.

Good news: Updates will continue in August! The admins have talked over this and we agreed that July will be a preparing month where we'll plan what books we want to publish so we're not as rushed towards the end. If you have any suggestions what books you want to see an update to, please let us know! We'll try our best to accomedate them! 

Thank you once again for sticking with us during this kind of time! Have a great day/night!