Project Pride

+ Solstice's power abuse ;)
+ Solstice's (late) Christmas gift to QW

(You can't stop me ha ha)

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, but we hope you had a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah or in general, a good time with your family and friends! It's so much better than hanging out at school, isn't it?

Anyways, I'm bringing back our segment from our previous magazine: Project Pride. As a short recap, we make graphics on our characters from our books and share them here! Our last one was about the book Eventide, staring both Sablerose and Finchnose.

This time, we're doing another book because seeing the same graphics over and over gets kinda boring, doesn't it? Besides, this is a gift for you and the entire QW team. For this part, the graphics belong to a book that everyone in our QW team loves and adores. It's been a child to one of our admins for the longest time, and we can't wait to see it grow even more!

While this may not be written by that admin, this is coming from an admin that does love this book very much. Besides, our trio of cats is one exciting adventure to read.

Here we go! I hope you enjoy them!

X X X

It should be obvious now that the names have been revealed

It should be obvious now that the names have been revealed. Any guesses?

The book is none other than: Bound.

Yep! This is a book is none other than the home of three very different but connected trio of cats. Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil. Those words are taken a little too seriously when it comes to the apprentices. Gingerpaw, able to see the wonders of the world and say all she wants but can't hear a thing. Dandelionpaw, seeming the world and hearing every word that floats around him but can't speak what goes on inside. Sunpaw, hearing the words of cats around and speaks out but can't see the different colors that surround them. These three apprentices stand out from the rest of their clanmates, but that doesn't mean they can't find a way to prove themselves useful.

So, take a seat, grab a huge bag of popcorn and sit down in a comfy seat. Let our favorite trio of cats show you the world through different lens, whether it be without sound, words, or sight! Hope you enjoy reading just as much as we enjoy writing it! :)

P.S: Merry (late) Christmas! Happy holidays!