400 Followers

Hi everyone!

As made clear by the title of this (new) book, we've reached 400 followers! Thank you so much for all of the support over the course of this account. We appreciate it so much and wouldn't have been able to get here without all of you!

In order to celebrate this occasion, we thought that making a new book would be excellent, so we did. We also thought that giving you some updates on what's going on would be appropriate.

First, I thought I'd go over admin changes. We have unfortunately said goodbye to two of our admins, Jackal and Moop. However, Feather ( featherfrost_ ) is now an admin of our account. Be sure to welcome her! And, in case you didn't know, Lilli is also an admin of QW.

But you should know that! Secondly, I'll go over book-related updates. In case you didn't know, Lilli started up a wonderful book titled Seven Tales Told, and similarly, Solstice has been working hard at keeping Eventide updated since its reboot back in early 2019.

And finally, I'll let you know to keep watch because activity will be improving! We apologize for our lack of updates/clarity on what is going on lately, but such will not be sticking around. Updates and more frequent posts, in general, will definitely be happening!

Once again, I thought it was appropriate to thank you all for the continued support of this account. Even though I (Lamb) am writing this by myself, I know I speak for the rest of the members of this account too. It means a lot to us.

Thank you so much and stay tuned!