Emergency meeting

I ran off into the night rushing to the Everfree Forest, my PSR was slowly fading as I continued through the night. Eventually it faded away but I still had the two extra wings and I was glowing a black aura that made every object around me neon colored. My eye flame continued to burn but not as violently as before. I decided to walk the rest of the way to the Everfree Forest.

Timeskip

When I finally reached the Forest Ärbøgántë, 50 Ents and around 80 Timberwolves stood together in a rectangular formation.

Ärbøgántë: What has happened?

Jinx: The deadline has moved up, we will now have to attack in 40 days.

Ärbøgántë: I see. You'll need to make a deal with the Pirates if you are fighting on all sides. Call in the Merponies as well.

Jinx: Ok, I'll need some Ents for this mission.

Ärbøgántë: Take these 50 and 20 of my wolves.

Jinx: Head to the Everfree forest. I have a friend there.

I said teleporting my small platoon with me to the edges of Equestria.

???: Jinx? Jinx Wake up. Wake up Jinx. Wake up.

Wake up

Jinx: What? Huh? I was asleep? How?

Applebloom: Well this branch done fell on you before you reached the house. Why'd you jump out of the barn?

Jinx: I'll tell you when you're older. Let's go inside.

I must've subconsciously used my Just A Bad Dream spell.

Ab: Are you staying in AJ's room? Mine's a little... 'messy'~.

Jinx: Yeah, I did that once.

Ab: What!?

Jinx: Come on you think I didn't know?

Ab: Could ya help me next time~?

Jinx: I'll have to pass. I swear I hate spring.

Ab: Why?

Jinx: Well, I know it seems impossible but, I have been sexually molested. Not exactly raped, but close to it.

Ab: Yep. AJ will definitely attack you. Soon. And I may help.

Jinx: Man and you were supposed to be the good apple of the group.

Ab: Who knows? I may just be the tasty apple of the bunch~

She said rubbing up against me.

Jinx: Bloom, stop. This has happened enough times, and by the way, AJ already attacked me. She just didn't succeed.

Ab: Think I would succeed?

Jinx: Not sure, don't think so anyway.

Ab: Only one way to find out~

Jinx: W-What?!

She then jumped at me wrapping her legs around me. She was just a little smaller than AJ and seemed about as strong as her. I wasn't expecting this assault and was knocked over by her leap.

Ab: I know how big you are~ I'm sure I can take it~

Jinx: Applebloom no! Maybe later just not now! I said the same to AJ!

Ab: Fine, My 18th birthday is 5 days before Nightmare Night. We'll call it my present~

She said drawing a circle on my chest.