X: Choke

The momentary silence that came after his words were nerve-wracking. You hear the water bottle being put on a nearby table and before you could even sigh...

He suddenly flips you over and pulls you so that only your upper body was on the bed. Without a moment's rest, he slams his member back in and you threw your head back.

"Oh!" You suddenly groan as your cunt suddenly becomes filled again. 

The fullness that invaded your private parts returned once again. But this was different, you realized as his member suddenly rests inside your insides. 

He was hitting your gspot effortlessly

And you suddenly jolted up in an effort to run away. 

"Isn't this nice?" You hear him say as shivers were sent down your spine. He speaks in pauses, deepening every word with lust-filled emphasis. "I only need to thrust."

"Then I could really break you."

You tighten around him but he has other plans. He realized he had been neglecting some parts of your body. And he didn't want that.

He wants to give every part of you the attention that it needed. And it looked that way. But it didn't seem that way, especially when he was looking at every small detail with an intensity that could devour everything once something turned wrong. And his actions could be interpreted this way: 

He was checking his territory.

He unclasps the hook of your bra and cups your  breasts underneath. He uses his index finger to circle around your nipple as he gave your neck one good lick.

"They really don't fit my hands." He says, amused and delighted as he cups your breasts. But the way he kneads them screamed of his expertise, as he massages them lightly and sensually. 

He starts licking your back, showering it with small kisses until he decided to mark every bare flesh he sees. A string of hickeys and bite marks starts decorating your back. 

Your dress had been reduced to a piece of clothing that remained rested in your waist. And the thing was still intact and wearable. His brows furrowed at the memory. 

At how the dress had clung to every part of your body, to every curve and how everyone who had caught you in their line of sight, devoured your appearance in their memory. He wanted to claw their eyes out.