I: An Invitation

2 months later

You groaned as you looked at the time. You had just finished catching up on every school work you had missed. 

As a foreign exchange student, you were allowed to have this sort of privilege. You returned to your home country two months ago and returned back to Japan after a month. And you had spent the entire month catching up to all the schoolwork that had piled up during the times you were gone. 

And today, you were finally done.

Your head felt like it weigh more than it actually is and you rested it on the table at the library. You feel a presence approach your spot and frowned when said presence sat across you. 

"So are you going?" He asked the moment he got seated. 

"Jesus, Dave. How many times have you already asked?" You scowled at him. 

He gave you a playful grin before shrugging his shoulders. 

Dave Peters was one of the new people, or more like the only person you had been acquainted with ever since you returned back to Japan. Just like you, he was also a foreign exchange student. Except that he had a high social profile— He was varsity player or that was what he said he was and he was a social butterfly. 

You were a self-proclaimed social outcast, who branded herself as such in an attempt to be edgy. But you were really just passive, attending meetings and social gatherings based upon your mood. If you felt like it and you're invited, you would attend parties. And if you didn't want to, you wouldn't attend. You were a simple, passive student. And you preferred to be that way.

However, Dave here was telling you to be somehow different. 

"I need to sold all my tickets. Come onnnn". He pleaded. 

You raise an eyebrow before looking at the ticket he was holding.