Extra: Goukon (3)

Miya Atsumu had been used to dating various types of girls— From those overly fierce types to those innocent looking types. He had dated varied kinds of girls and every time, he never failed to completely see through them. Perhaps it was because he used to be under the gaze of so much scrutiny and contempt that he was confident in how he could read people. Though that doesn't mean he had to care even if he was able to.

Although he and his twin sometimes clashed because of their bizarrely, similar tastes, there was one glaring difference between how relationships work for both the Miya twins.

It was the messy breakups. 

Atsumu Miya had more messy breakups than he could count.

And ironically enough, the girl who started it all was ironically in front of him.

If he could hit her, he'd already done so the moment she talked shit about stuff she knows nothing about. But Atsumu Miya was not like that. He had been taught to stop being rude to everyone else and as much as he initially refused, he will soon be a professional player and he had an image he needed to to protect.

He looks at her, the glint in his eyes peeking through as he remembers your word of advice to be polite.

"So you... want to date that type of girl, Tsumu?" Her voice trails off, the insinuation loud and clear.

Though... That doesn't mean he always has to back down now, does he?

"What type of girl?" he asks and he got an immature answer he expected her to say.

"You know... that type... who likes to sleep around." She says and he only looks at her, a little unbothered.

"I don't know. So what if she is that type of girl?" He smirks as he watches the way her eyes widened. 

"There's nothing wrong with that." He adds and she blinks. She clearly didn't expect that. And before she could even say anything as a form of rebuttal, his mouth was already insinuating familiar tales faster than she could react. 

"I've dated innocent girls who looks so modest and the next thing, they're screaming to fuck them more." The foul language drips from the his tongue as he looks at the perfect example of one, and an unpleasant memory crosses his head.

"Yea sure it's hot. That totally innocent girl becoming slutty for you. But branding someone as slutty just because they're flirty is pretty hypocritical of you, wouldn't you think?" He laughs, his eyes glinting as he looks at her.