Jealousy

Niall’s POV:

Uh Oh.

What?” Lily was standing right in front of me with her arms crossed over her chest.

“That was my best friend.” I answered truthfully.

“Yeah, I’m sure your best friend would love to hear about us.” She bit her lip.

“I’m sure. I see you got through.” I smiled and tried pulling her into a hug.

“Actually no, I didn’t.” she pushed me away and walked towards the door. Oops. I looked around and found all of my band mates. One of them smiled and me and patted my shoulder.

“We should probably go and pick a name and get to know each other.” Liam spoke up, we all agreed. We walked towards a room in the back and sat down.

“I’m Harry, I’m sixteen.” He said he had curly hair; he didn’t really look his age.

“I’m Zayn, seventeen.”

“Louis, eighteen.”

“Niall, I’m seventeen, and I’m Irish.” They all looked at me and smiled.

“And I’m Liam, seventeen.”

“Okay, so band names?” Harry asked. After hours of making up names Harry suggested ‘One Direction.’ We all liked it so that was the one we chose! Simon actually loved it. Then we went to rehearsing for hours upon hours.

Shay’s POV:

Niall actually made it, he was actually doing great. He was achieving his dreams I loved it. Matt called me after Niall and asked me to come over, I agreed and walked over. I knocked and his mum let me in, I gave her a hug, we hadn’t seen each other in years! She informed me Matt was in the backyard and led me there. He was laying down with his sunglasses on, I smiled and laid down next to him. I slid my hand into his and looked over at him.

“Hey, babe.” He smiled and squeezed my hand.

“Hey.” I licked my lip and started playing with his big hand.

“Shay, what’s something you’ve always wanted to do?” he asked out of the blue, I giggled.

“I don’t know, get my bellybutton pierced!” I laughed and lifted my shirt to show my stomach.

“Let’s do it.”

“Matt, are you serious?” I giggled and ran my hand over my stomach.

“Yeah, let’s go right now.” He looked at me and smiled.

“Fine.” I stood up and he did too. We walked out and got into his car.

“Are you nervous?”

“A little bit.” I nodded and looked down at my hands. “My dad would probably kill me.” I let out a single laugh and shook my head. We arrived at the piercing and tattoo shop and I was actually terrified. I’d never done anything like this before! Matt talked to the lady at the desk and told her what I wanted done; she was kind of scary… She had multiple piercings all over her face along with too many tattoos to count. She took me back in a room, Matt wasn’t allowed to come which made me even more scared. I laid back on the chair and pulled my shirt up.

“This is going hurt a bit, but after it will be okay.” She had a rough voice, it definitely fit her appearance. I nodded and closed my eyes. She put a clamp on it and slowly pressed the needle through; it actually didn’t hurt as much as I expected it to. “Okay, you’re done. Just remember to clean it; it will be sore for a few months.”