Chapter 5

Emma's POV

"Where were you!" he screamed at me

"What does it matter to you." I said with new found bravery

"Get child, I don't wanna look at you."

With that I left the house unsure about returning

**********************************

Lexi's POV

I had been dancing for what seemed like months just feeling accomplished. My body was a little lighter now and I didn't feel so alone. I was just thrilled, but I had a goal now. Find that girl.

**********************************

Emma's POV

I didn't know where to run to but i did know where I wasn't going. The park was my last resort after the other days incident. So I went to the next place that popped into my mind.

When I arrived at the nursing home I didn't think about visiting hours, I just tried to walk in. I pressed the intercom button a few times, no response. Surely someone was in there, I just wanted to see her. I walked around the faded, red, brick covered walls. There were approximately 12 windows on the back wall and my mother was on the other side of one of them. I looked into each one until I saw hers. The window was nicely decorated in fall stickers, a pumpkin and a few black cats. I peaked in to see if I could get a glimpse of her. I tried to see her but her back was turned away from the slightly frosted window.

I had nowhere else to go so I just sat underneath my mom's window and began to softly weep. I was such a lost cause. I rarely showed up at school. It was obvious I was being hit by my dad due to the bruises on my face and arms, yet nobody, not even my teachers seemed to take an interest. I had less than one friend unless you count my cousin who goes to the same school as I but she's in a grade ahead and is embarrassed of me in public.

**********************************

Lexi's POV

I could feel her energy, it felt as if some force was dragging me to her. I needed to find her, I needed to talk to her, I needed her to see me. I closed my eyes and pictured her. I pictured her red curly hair and those sad eyes, I felt her weep, I felt her sadness. I tried to become her to try and understand her. Though I knew nothing about her, It was almost like I'd known her for years, then I opened my eyes. 

And there she was

Sitting beneath that window, crying, contemplating crazy things.

*********************************

Emma's POV

I'm going to kill myself, I'm going to end this now. I can't deal with my life anymore, not another day. Not another night in that fucking hell whole. I'm so done. In fact send me to hell for this shit! I'm sure that's what I deserve! Right.

Now I was staring at the sky, talking to god,yelling at god! Who the fuck even is god!

"I know you don't exist you piece of shit!" I yelled

"And if you do you're a waste!"

"You and me are on the same page."

"We're both worthless fucks right!"

"Just worthless fucks! RIGHT!"

The tears were racing down my face. I had found an old beer bottle someone had thrown. I picked it up, and threw it onto the floor, glass flying. I picked up a shard and held it to my neck, this was it. I'm ready to die.

******************************

Lexi's POV

I'm screaming at her but she doesn't want to listen, she screaming nonsense to the sky. and as she crys so do I, meaningless tears fall down my face. We're connected, we're somehow linked together, the two puzzle pieces that fit together. I feel everything she does. and she wants to die. I run to her, my weight thickening, i'm becoming heavier as she was close to death. My hair is thinning as it flies in the wind, my turning fragile. But, one thing doesn't change. 

my soul

She won't die today, I will let her live, I can't let this happen. I force all my energy into my arms, as I become limp everywhere else. 

I'm 2 feet away

I'm one step away

*****************************

Emma's POV

I bring the glass to my neck begin tearing the skin on my neck.

Then the glass was thrown from my hand

I was knocked to the floor.

Someone, something, how

There was a flash and I saw a girl, on a cliff, falling,

falling

falling,

dead

sad,

un-avenged

lost

Then it was over, I'd seen her die, I'd felt her pain,why? Why did I deserve this

***************************

Lexi's POV

I'd done it, I'd show'd her what happened, she felt it I know she did. Maybe now she'd understand, but she only seemed angry. 

*************************

Emma's POV

I ran straight to the library, I waited till opening, the walked instead, sat down at a computer and began typing in

l

x

***********************

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll update soon, I promise :) Tell me what you think ok? OK! 

Mandy xx