Chapter 4

Emma’s POV

Maybe I could do it this time. I stared at myself in the murky mirror. I had another two hours until dad was getting home, I had plenty of time. I couldn’t though, the first time had been hard enough, if I lived I wouldn’t be able to accept it. So, I left the bathroom and headed out the back door, I need to do some thinking.

Once I got to the park I went to my regular spot for reading. I just hoped my thoughts wouldn’t run wild and I could actually get some reading done. I got through about two chapters before setting my book down, I smelt something delicious and wanted to see where it was coming from. I hadn’t eaten a satisfying meal in what seemed like weeks. I think my teachers were taking notice to, due to the sudden kindness they seemed to be showing me. Either that or it was the un-hidable bruises the covered my body. My father had been becoming more sloppy and was even more distant when he was home. I assumed he was having trouble at work. Even though I seemed to hate him, I felt for him and didn’t want him to be in any pain though he caused me unthinkable amounts of it. I guess I thought if his life wasn’t so hard maybe mine wouldn’t be so bad.

These thoughts made me feel selfish, as my mother always told me “Someone’s always got it worse than you do.” This was my motto and the only thing keeping me from ending this life for all. If someone else had it worse off and they were still pushing through than the there was no reason I shouldn’t.

Then the headache came. These migraines started about nine days ago, they came strong and didn’t go away. I always seemed to hallucinate when these headaches came and hear names. I hated it and it scared me, I always thought about my mom when these strange sensations came and that’s what scared me the most. Made me remember the story my dad always told me, about what happened to her. I shook the thought away and tried to look back down at my book. I knew there was no use though, all my senses were turned on high and my head was raging in pain. I tried to tell father but he wouldn’t get me any medicine, I’m not sure why I ever thought he would. So I just sat there and listened to the world letting my senses relax and my mind open.

Then the expected voices came. The repeated the same name over and over again. The voive was anything but rough, in fact it was low,very feminine.

‘Lexi’

‘Lexi’

It made me do a mental filing cabinet going through every name, face, person in general that I’d ever met or knew. I never came across a Lexi though. In fact the only person that’s name I knew that started with an ‘L’ was my teacher Landel. But, trying to get the name to go away was an impossible task, due to the fact that the voice was so real and it felt like someone was actually talking to me.

Then for the first time in days the voice changed, it was still a girl, maybe even the same girl but now she was saying something I couldn’t understand

‘cin ya har’

then it started to become clearer

‘can ya hare mu’

that’s when I figured it out

‘can you hear me.’

it was freaking me out and becoming louder and closer until I felt it. Something touched me on my knee, it was a hand no doubt. I wanted to cry, this was so unreal. I stood up and stormed off. I wasn’t going to accept this, no this was my imagination. With that I was gone.

****************

[This was a filler chapter]

Did you guys enjoy the new chapter!

I really hope you enjoyed it and PLEEZ tell me what you thought!

I will update again next week so stay tuned for more drama!

Pleases COMMENT, VOTE, and FANNNNN!!!!!!

I love you me lovelies,

Mandy xx