Chapter 3

Lexi's POV

I was going fo regular morning stroll. For I had nothing else to occupy my endless time. Today though everything seemed to be getting on my nerves. I was looking through he  windows of the stores and just observing peoples doings. Perhaps, it was considered spying but, what else what I supposed to do. I was walking by my favorite store when I saw the mayors daughter Delainey buying a dress. The door was already opened so I stepped inside with ease. Delainey however was anything but calm.

"Why can't you get it in blue!" she yelled like a child

"Miss it only comes in ink, my deepest apologies." said the stores owner Maggie

"Well, your store will no longer be receiving my business."

I was very irritated at the spoiled girls behavior. She gets everything she could ever want and she still finds time to complain. How dare she be so ungrateful. I stormed out of the store and to the park to calm myself down. The opposite happened when I saw a girl yelling at her mother.

"Why can't go to her house." the teenager complained

"It's your sisters birthday and she wants you there."

"I don't care!" she yelled clearly embarrassing the mother

"God, forget it I'm going anyway."

With the the daughter stormed off with the mother following close behind. That girl was treating her mother like a dog. How could he just talk to her like it was normal. I was getting so angry, people have everything and they act like it's nothing. People get to breathe air and move and feel and be noticed. That's all I want.

So I cried, I sat on the grass that I couldn't feel or smell and cried. Then something incredible happened, a girl sitting on a nearby park bench looked up. I know you may think nothing is cool about that, but she seemed to be looked right at me. She shook her head and continued reading her book. So I decided to do some experimenting.

Slowly I walked up to her, then sat down directly in front of her. She was reading viciously and I felt like a fool for even doing this. I had to try though, if she had heard me this could be my breakthrough.

"C-can you hear me?" I said shakily and quiet

silence

"Can you hear me?" I said with a bit more confidence in my voice

silence

"CAN YOU HEAR ME!" I screamed in her face my voice now at it's maximum volume

silence

When I get no response after a few more tries I almost gave up, I decided to try one more thing. With all my bravery I sat next to the girl I thought noticed me. I set my hands on her knees and rested my chin on her should so my lips were almost touching her left ear. Then I screamed for the last time.

"Can you hear me!"

She turned her head toward me quick with fear then scurried off almost shaking, her red hair blowing in the wind.

she heard me

*****************************

Guys, I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while :(

I promise I will be updating for often :D

Now tell me what yo think of this chapter, I know it's kinda short but I hope you enjoyed :P

Please vote, comment, and if you really liked it please fan :D

Adios,

              Mandy xx