The Legit Zit

The Legit Zit

I was walking into the locker room when I noticed Eve was following Nikki and I.

"So wait why didn't, you help us Eve?" Nikki asked Eve while walking backwards to look at her.

"Clay gave me direct orders, to not help you guys unless absolutely necessary. Clays not exactly the person you want to get angry." Eve was still following us.

"Wait explain why, I mean he's just a kid, right?" I asked.

"Wait," Nikki suddenly noticed something I hadn't. "Robin, why didn't we notice before, CLAY? he's a shapeshifter." Nikki told me.

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. Because he's a shapeshifter he no one knows his real form or age. For all we know he could me a seventy-nine year old woman" Eve told the two of us as we unlocked our lockers.

"Oh, I guess I get it. But wait then how did you change?" I asked her.

"We'll Robin, like I said before because we don't know his age we don't know how long he has had time to practice controlling his talents. But we do know he DEFIANTLY knows how to use his them. Enough to let other people use them for a certain amount of time." Eve over explained.

"It sounds like you have given this explanation more than once." Nikki told her.

"We'll Clay and I are kind of like partners. We've moved around a bit and well people need to know stuff like that, you know?" Eve waited for the two of us to change back into our normal clothing.

"We have to go take your pictures for your cards so if you guys want to do something with your hair or reapply your make-up or something now is the time." Eve smiled as Nikki reached into her cream purse as I tried to slip my fluffy boots on without hands. She pulled out some mascara and put it on.

"I wish Clay let me grab my purse before trying to rip my ear off while he got me down here." I complained jokingly. Nikki look into the mirror at the end of the lockers.

"No!" She shouted dramatically. I walked over to her. I tried not to laugh to loud.

"It not that noticeable." Eve told her trying to hold in her laugh also.

"NOT NOTICEABLE, this is the BIGGEST ZIT EVER!" Nikki screamed, not meaning anything personal toward Eve. Eve and I laughed so loud the boys could hear us.

"Hey it's not my fault I get zits easy, I have a lot of stress ok!" Nikki told us quietly after we stopped laughing. Eve looked at her face in the mirror also. Nikki laughed.

"I guess I won't be the only one with a zit picture." Nikki smiled. Eve laughed.

"But you will." Eve bumped her in the side. "I already took got my picture taken." Eve laughed, it seemed like they have been friends forever.

"Oh, because our mission was delayed, we didn't get our pictures taken on the same day as everyone else." I realized as I walked to my locker to get a hair brush I had seen earlier to brush out my the pony-tail crimp you get after you take a hair tie out. Nikki glared at Eve jokingly then went back to trying to pop the zit.

I took out my pony-tail, my hair looked like a lions maine with a giant crimp where the hair tie was. I walked back to the mirror with the black paddle brush and started to brush my shinny black hair, when I noticed that the crimp wasn't brushing out. Nikki started to laugh.

"At least I can just put my hair back up, and poof, it would look fine again." And I did just that. But than "Snap!" My hair tie broke. We all laughed but my laugh was more of a worried laugh. We knew it was just a picture but, I mean come on who doesn't want to look good in a picture right? I ran quickly to my still open locker put down the paddle brush and looked for more hair ties. Not one hair tie. Nikki and Eve were laughing hilariously.

"Eve do you have a spare hair tie by any chance?" I asked her. Eve started to roll on the floor laughing.

"This really isn't that funny." I thought to myself.

After a half hours worth of laughing and trying to fix our little flaws we finally made it to the lobby to take the pictures.

We got our cards shortly after we took our pictures. In Nikki's picture you could see where Nikki had caked cover-up on her "Zit of Doom" right on her cheek. She blamed the "bad lighting." And my hair look like I hadn't showered in three days, YEPP-EE! Then the boys finally showed up.

"Finally, where were you guys?" Carter asked. And to his surprise Clay answered him.

"Girl problems?"

"Is this guy psychic to?" Nikki whispered to Eve, Eve smiled then laughed.

END OF CHAPTER 17