The Factor's Trainer

After they left the hail turned into snow again. Racer called the Captor Council and telling them what had happened when he ask what they should do about their mission. They sounded angry.

"Don't do anything i'm going... to sent someone special to your Base to help train her, you, and the others, he will only help the top five groups... And he will mainly focus on The Factors, PLEASE, give him your up-most respect." The man on the phone sounded unsure.

"I understand were on our way." After Jordan hung-up his phone he looked in the mirror to see how Robin was doing, she had fallen asleep. Carter hasn't spoken a word and Niki was the only one talking, like always. Jordan smiled, Jordan gave Niki kind of a "stop talking" look. Niki looked into the mirror and laughed quietly."As long as she stays away from Carter." Niki thought to herself. After a particular point Jordan's car couldn't fit through the trees. Robin was awake by then and they all were going to walk the rest of the way. Jordan pressed a button on his car keys and the car drove away.

"What did that do?" Niki asked.

"That made my car drive back to my house. If I were to leave it here someone could see it and get suspicious, and we can't have that can we." Jordan smiled. As Robin was walking she turned to Jordan and looked at him. Jordan did realize for a moment but saw her out of the corner on his eye.

"What are you surprised at the great Racer's real name is Jordan?" Jordan laughed. "I still can't believe that's the name they gave me. I mean "Racer"? Come on." He laughed again. Robin had no reaction.

"I did think he would tell my mom his real name did he really?" Robin thought to her self.

There was an awkward silence. Every time Jack and Carter looked at each other they looked away as soon as possible. Niki was looking at a tree. After Niki passed the tree you could see the Cabin.

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN CAPTOR!!" Niki blurted out and ran toward the Cabin. Jack and Carter looked at each other and started to run. Jordan laughed and jogged really slow. It looked like Jordan was challenging his self control. Robin ran after them. Niki ran into the cabin door.

"I'm not sure if I could get in without the card we were supposed to get after our first mission." Niki thought. She jiggled the handle. Nothing, Carter and Jack ran up the stairs Robin followed panting. Jordan not long after her. He knocked a curtain pattern of knocks on the door. The door opened. Jordan stepped back and let everyone run in. Robin curiously walked up to the moose again. She look in to the moose eyes they moved. Robin jumped back. As she jumped back she tripped on her foot. before she fell Jordan caught her.

"Don't worry, its no alive." Jordan helped he up. "Its just some camera The Captor use to see who coming into the Cabin." Jordan smiled. "Shall we go we don't want to keep the others waiting."

"Into the fire." Robin sounded nervous.

"Yes, the fake fire." Jordan emphasized fake. "Its helps if you get a running start." Robin walked into the living area and walked infront of the fire and stared at it nervously.

"Remember its fake. I'm sorry."

"Wait, what did he say?" Robin was about to turn around and Jordan nudged her. She took a step forward.

"What was that all about?" Robin asked Jordan.

"I wanted to see how you would react." Jordan said smiling as he walked toward the wall. He did the same knock from earlier but quieter. The fire started to dim and morphed into a normal slide entrance. Robin smiled back and slid down. As she slid she heard the knock, and she knew that Jordan had jumped into the slide. she smiled. Once the slide ended she heard a child's voice. She landed on her feet but Jordan ran into her.

"What do you two think your doing." The child asked them.

"Ummm!" Robin and Jordan looked at each other. Another crowd had formed.

"I'm I always going to enter this way?" Robin asked herself. The little blond hair boy had his little arms folded.

Carter and Jack were behind him and by the looks of it, the race was a tie. Niki has wondered off somewhere and the little boy looked very displeased.

"My name is Clay, i'm your new trainer."

END OF CHAPTER 15