Chapter 13

It's been a year now since Dipper mysteriously disappeared in the woods that night.

Well, at least that's what everyone thinks what happened.

He never came back from the 'camp' Grunkle Stan sent him off to, and they haven't found him since then.

Everyone in Gravity Falls cried over Dipper's 'death' when they found out, even Gideon who quoted, "It should've been me who killed him!"

The truth was, Dipper left his family to become partners with the dream-demon, Bill Cipher, and became one as well in the process.

And what ever happened to Dipper Pines?

Well...

===============================

Bill kept his promise to not hurt the Pines family, but that didn't stop him from making deals with other people.

Bill would normally be causing mischief in town, and in the meantime Dipper didn't have much to do.

He sometimes liked to take naps or play around with his magic in the cave, but the thing he did most was visit his family and friends.

Times with Wendy:

Dipper officially got over his crush on Wendy because he knew that being part demon just brought his chances even lower.

Besides, he had a new crush now (after spending more time with a certain someone).

But that didn't stop him from visiting her every once and while.

He'd secretly follow Wendy and her friends whenever they would go out and do some crazy fun things.

He'd watch Wendy smile and laugh with her friends, which made him smile as well.

And whenever he noticed that Wendy got bored of what they were doing, he would find a way to scare them a bit with his magic.

Dipper and Wendy would laugh together, but Wendy will never know that.

Times with Soos:

With being the new manager of the Mystery Shack, and now married to Melody, Dipper couldn't find a lot of time to hang out with Soos.

Instead, Dipper liked to play with their daughter, Daisy.

One day, Daisy had found Dipper snooping around in the Shack, and he's been her 'ghost friend' ever since.

Dipper accepted that he was caught and would sometimes come to the Shack and play with her till he had to leave.

Like Bill had to Dipper, Dipper had given Daisy a nickname.

He would always call her 'Princess', because of her brown hair and her name reminded him of a certain video game character.

Dipper still made time for Soos though.

He would send him new ideas for the Mystery Shack to his mind, which would become great new attractions.

The only thing is that, Soos never exactly knows how he thinks up these new ideas.

Times with Grunkle Stan and Ford:

Dipper didn't really visit his Grunkles very often, being out to sea and all.