Panic! at the Airport

*Matt's POV*

"Alright, we're back! Thanks for tuning in to 92.1, your home for heavy rock. We're hanging with the boys from Avenged Sevenfold, M. Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, Johnny Christ, and The Rev. Say hi to the listeners, boys!" the radio host enthusiastically said into his microphone.

We all leaned forward in our black office chairs to our personal microphones and said, "Hi", or "what's up?"

I adjusted my black bandana as I leaned back in my seat and listened to Cory, the host, tell the listeners of his radio show about us.

Larry arranged for us to make an appearance on this radio show in order to straighten out rumors of our album and why we left the Taste of Chaos tour. So, we agreed and here we are at nine o'clock in the fucking morning, attempting to answer this guy's questions and wake up at the same time.

"...have stayed behind in California to record their new album, while co-headliner My Chemical Romance continues to tour, with a newcoming band called Recreational Drug Use, who is replacing Avenged Sevenfold. Rumors have been circulating as to why you guys left, ranging from a fallout with My Chemical Romance to M. Shadow's wife being pregnant. So tell me guys, was there a specific reason for the sudden halt in your role in Taste of Chaos?" Cory asked, looking up from his notes to scan the room. He couldn't have been older than 21, since his face still had acne on it.

Since I usually spoke about these types of questions in interviews, I sat up straighter in my chair and leaned forward to the microphone. "We've been waiting for Larry, our manager, to scrape up enough studio time for us to use to record our new album and when he finally did, we decided to take advantage of it. So, we found another band to take our place and here we are now."

Cory rested an elbow on his desk and put his hand under his chin. "So there weren't any problems with My Chemical Romance?"

I shook my head. "No, man, they're awesome. We've become really great friends with them and it's a shame to know that we're not touring with them anymore."

"Yeah, it sucks," Brian added, leaning forward in his chair as well, "but we've toured with them before and this tour got us closer to the point where we hang out all the time outside of the shows."

Cory nodded and glanced at his paper. "Speaking of them, I understand that their frontman and bassist, who are brothers, have recently found a long lost baby sister? What's going on there?" he asked slowly, as he read from his paper.

I shifted in my seat because I knew that this topic would come up. The thing is, I didn't know how much to say. I know that there are rumors going around about her, but I didn't know how much Anna wanted me to say about her. She still wants to keep a fairly private life.

"Yeah, she's great." Jimmy answered.

Cory's eyebrows jumped up. "Oh, you hang out with her?"

"We've known her for years. When we were first starting out, she came to every practice and listened to us play. She was what, eight or nine?" Jimmy said, looking over to everyone else for validation.

We nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I've known her since she was a toddler. We grew up down the street from each other. It's weird how everything played out, with us all being reunited." I added.

"So how did all of this happen?" Cory asked with a laugh. "You grew up and became famous, so did her brothers, yet we're only finding out about her now?"

I felt Zacky, who was sitting next to me, nudge me. I looked over and saw that he was subtly shaking his head with a neutral look on his face. The rest of the guys weren't saying anything in response to the question, so I figured that this is probably where we stop giving details.