Total Chaos (A.T.O.C. Part Two)

Chapter 1:

"Come on, let's go." he said firmly, leading me somewhere by my wrists. They, there were two people, placed a blindfold over my eyes and wouldn't let me move it out of the way to see.

I tripped over a raised block of cement in what seemed to be the driveway, so his grip tightened on my wrists.

He stopped me and I heard a door open, before I was whisked up by two arms and placed on what felt like a leather seat. I was instantly surrounded by the smell of cigarettes and new car.

"Buckle up." he instructed before the door closed and two more opened and closed, signaling that I was no longer alone in the car or van we were in.

The vehicle roared to life, so I quickly scrambled to put my seatbelt on. Since I couldn't see, I didn't dare try to reach out with my hands or even move them, so I just folded them and rested them on my lap and waited for the trip to be over with.

I had no idea where we were going, which made me slightly nervous.

"Where are we going?" I asked hesitantly.

"Shh, you'll find out soon enough." he replied casually before pressing a button, making a loud 'click' noise. The vehicle became filled with music, but it was a pop song that left a horrible taste in your mouth after listening to it.

"Ew, this song is horrible." he complained quietly, turning the radio station to another one before turning it off entirely, leaving the three of us in silence. I was partially thankful for this. I would rather be in silence than in bad music.

Since I couldn't look out the window, my mind wandered to the guys, wondering where they were during all of this. They were probably drinking or swimming at Matt's house.

Surprisingly, after a few short minutes, the car started driving slower and stopping more, which probably meant that we were entering a neighborhood or a more densely populated area. The vehicle soon took a series of turns before pulling into what seemed to be a driveway and turning off.

My stomach flipped with anticipation as I heard their doors open and close before one of them opened my door and grabbed my wrists again. Their warm hands hooked around my wrists and turned me so I was facing them.

"Watch your step." he cautioned as guided me out of the vehicle and onto softer ground, which felt like grass. We walked a few steps before my feet met pavement and we went up some concrete steps. I struggled slightly at the steps, but he pretty much carried me up them to move things along quicker.

I heard some keys jingling before a handle turning and I was led into some sort of building. The air conditioning hit me like a wall as we went through the entrance.

"Alright, stand here." he said, positioning me by my shoulders once we were inside and I heard his footsteps walk a yard or two away before they stopped.

"Take off the blindfold." he then instructed, so I gladly obliged.

I ripped off the blindfold to see that I was in what appeared to be in a large apartment. There were beautiful hardwood floors by the front door and in the hallway to my right, with thick black carpet in a large living space in front of me. Black leather couches went against the pale yellow walls, which were decorated with different paintings and posters, and a glass coffee table was in the center, in front of the TV, and was covered with magazines, books, and sketch books.

The ceilings were painted white and were very high, making the space very airy and light, along with the help of the plentiful windows on the walls.

I turned to my left to see an open door leading to the kitchen and breakfast nook, which had large stone slabs as the flooring and beautiful cabinets and appliances. Overall, it was a beautiful house.